COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

glenn1529

Likes Dirt
I’ve just realised that the “Shit Mexican Beer Flu” has nothing to do with us “mexicans” or the quality of our beer. Must be feeling a bit targeted at the mo. I’ll show myself out....

pink poodle

Our man in the West
You look like you're getting nice and relaxed there...

And I was! I'd just found a nice shady spot in the park to kick back for a while, I'd been set for maybe 4 minutes, when some random gasser pulled up and noting my relaxed state elected to bombard me for about 45 minutes regarding this fake virus, the 5g and it's frequency being just like water, evil bill Gates, Wicked Hillary, trump the saviour of all and pedo vigilante, the wisdom of Alex Jones the prophet, and on and on and on and on...dude must hit some really powerful rocks!!!

Fuck off gasser!!!

Mr Crudley

Wheel size expert
You look like you're getting nice and relaxed there...

And I was! I'd just found a nice shady spot in the park to kick back for a while, I'd been set for maybe 4 minutes, when some random gasser pulled up and noting my relaxed state elected to bombard me for about 45 minutes regarding this fake virus, the 5g and it's frequency being just like water, evil bill Gates, Wicked Hillary, trump the saviour of all and pedo vigilante, the wisdom of Alex Jones the prophet, and on and on and on and on...dude must hit some really powerful rocks!!!

Fuck off gasser!!!
C'mon man, get awoken. Bill Gates is the scourge of the world.
This is the guy that wants to run the world and inject everyone with vaccine activated by 5G.

Here it is in black and white. Ok, got it now..........I'm good.........got the plan now.

You mean, this guy........... one the right..........right.............World domination......... Faaahhhhhgeennnnn 'ell..............

Bill is one of the few that gives away huge amounts of $$$ to all sorts of causes and charities and he still gets sh%^ed on from a great height.

I wouldn't blame if he said 'Fark you all, I'm going to play Dungeon and Dragons in my basement till 2032 and you can sort out all of that stuff without me'