COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck we love our toilet paper!

News today was that a filthy Queenslander may have brought their gross disease to NSW...surely after Pauline, Dutton, and now this we are all ready to piss Queensland off out of the Commonwealth.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Fuck we love our toilet paper!

News today was that a filthy Queenslander may have brought their gross disease to NSW...surely after Pauline, Dutton, and now this we are all ready to piss Queensland off out of the Commonwealth.
You would think that all the toilet paper hoarders would still have plenty from the last few lockdowns :rolleyes:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I suppose its nothing to the squillions lost with a lockdown or the disappointment of thousands with Bluesfest tickets... but something closer to home, I'd be fckn spewing, just as it looking like interstate things could happen again.

1 week out.

No knockdown short notice cancellation prices either, still looking $375 a night.

clockworked

Like an orange
F*** Byron and every alternative facts wellness warrior anti-vaxxing qanon supporter that's in it. Only good thing to come out of that place was Parkway Drive.
My dad indirectly named that band. He worked for byron council when they were laid out suffolk Park and it's street names. If anything I'd say he is underwhelmed that a band had sort of used one of the road names

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
My dad indirectly named that band. He worked for byron council when they were laid out suffolk Park and it's street names. If anything I'd say he is underwhelmed that a band had sort of used one of the road names
I would own that: your dad named Parkway Drive. Nice work (even if he doesn't think so). I wonder how many times that street sign has been nicked?

Speaking of, ages ago I was dating a girl who's parents lived in a house on Monaro Court. This was back in the heyday of the "new" Monaro too. Have a guess how quickly the council reverted to painting the street's name on a handy telegraph pole?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I'm hoping they can start making some big inroads OS in the next few months, because the World Championships for the type of boat I sail are planned to be held at Geelong (almost home waters) in just over a year. If the international contingent aren't able to come over, the regatta won't be going ahead. The last time the Worlds for this class were held locally was 1998!. I just want to be able to say I've competed on an international level! :(
Post dig. Word came through today from the International association confirming the expected.... The Worlds in Geelong aren't happening next year. :( However on a positive note, they're not cancelled, but postponed to 2024. That's not bad, two more years to train! :D

moorey

call me Mia
Anyone vaccinated yet?
Also - how is the Astra one safe as soo as you turn 50?
Wife is.
They are all safe. A minor risk is implied, but still dwarfs the risk of Covid or an ongoing outbreak.
I forget the exact numbers out of the US, but around 10% of the population has now contracted Covid. A minuscule percentage has has a reaction to the vaccine and it’s gone out to about 1/2 the adult population.
I’m about to turn 50. I’ll take any one the offer me.

Minlak

custom titis
Anyone vaccinated yet?
Also - how is the Astra one safe as soo as you turn 50?
The risk is the same any age - It does not magically change at 50 - The risk to Covid complications however rises after 50 its considered far better to be vaccinated than not and with the number available they can't just stop so they recommended continuing with higher risk groups.