COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Look at @Cardy George sucking up on Gladys' arse!!! Half arsed is very generous.

Wasn't there a similar event in the Netherlands recently and it turned into a covid Mecca event?
Yes , it changed their ( there,the’re ) next steps out of “ freedom day” , restrictions reintroduced , I’m trying to find the linky poo , was from a Nederalnds paper , the prime minister and health officer started to have kittens as the cases spiked 48-72 hours after , and all delta variant
so , shit gets real .
What will Tuesday / Wednesday look. Like for numbers , cases etc in Sydney .

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Nothing like some FB boasting for the ego!

Interesting stat from the NSW Health press conference. Of the 43 people in ICU all but 1 are not vaccinated only having 1 shot. Just unlucky or not as effective as they think?

Last edited:

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Interesting stat from the NSW Health press conference. Of the 43 people in ICU all but 1 are fully vaccinated only having 1 shot. Just unlucky or not as effective as they think?
42 out of 43 are un-vaccinated, 1 case has had 1 shot.. Takes 2 shots to get high immunity..

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius

Interesting stat from the NSW Health press conference. Of the 43 people in ICU all but 1 are fully vaccinated only having 1 shot. Just unlucky or not as effective as they think?
There are currently 141 COVID-19 cases admitted to hospital, with 43 people in intensive care, 18 of whom require ventilation.

Of the 43 people in intensive care, 42 have not been vaccinated.

Kerplunk beat the pig to it.....

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
There are currently 141 COVID-19 cases admitted to hospital, with 43 people in intensive care, 18 of whom require ventilation.

Of the 43 people in intensive care, 42 have not been vaccinated.

Kerplunk beat the pig to it.....
I stand corrected. I must have mis heard on TV. But it was not on the press release on NSW Health.

Thanks for the link. Clarified