COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Mattyp

Cows go boing
The "photographer" has also completely missed the focal point he was aiming for with this shot. The Arts Centre looks nice though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The air tastes crispier! It's been pissing down rain all day so I have had fuck all customers to deal with, leaving freedom day a very mellow experience thus far. But I have me an appointment from 6pm and I plan to set sail four sheets to the wind! Well I did up until 15 minutes before leaving work when my boss asked me really nicely if I could work tomorrow...it seems a few more people have been stood down due to being unvaccinated than was expected. I said I could do it but she must have low expectations of my performance...as long as there is no yelling...I think I'll go 2 sheets.

I can confirm it seems to be business as usual.
And a happy life day them! My town may not have yet reached 60% adult vaccination and more rural areas here are even lower. I am looking forward to the end of restrictions and an establishment of a positive new way of doing things, I just feel it's a touch early and momentum for giving a fuck and doing the right thing will die in the arse faster than a fallen race horse.

I’d love to know how many sickies got chucked this morning.

I reckon that is an issue for tomorrow.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All planned for teenagers 2nd shot today. Get there book in and no appointment..not sure how i got today in my head when he was booked for Friday. No problem though and they slotted him in. A good result as itll mean hes back at school 2 weeks after the jab, rather than rushed in little doms plans.

And a nice touch. Was dry going in and raining by the time we left , centre was equipped with ponchos for all.