COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Wot's.... uh the deal with travelling to SA from Vic these days? Contemplating heading over for the week between Christmas & new year to see friends I haven't seen for two years, along with some solo exploring.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Wot's.... uh the deal with travelling to SA from Vic these days? Contemplating heading over for the week between Christmas & new year to see friends I haven't seen for two years, along with some solo exploring.
Currently waiting for them to make up their minds about it, but go here

https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/travel/entrycheck-sa

and follow the steps and it will tell you what you need to do. Unfortunately you'll have to create a mySAgov account and upload your vaccination details.

This link will tell you your risk according to where you live without having to create an mySAgov account

https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/wps/.../entrycheck+sa+-+assessment+of+lga+risk+level

We're currently waiting for them to shut the border and totally fuck our plans up

Jpez

Down on the left!
Have you started the language courses yet @ozzybmx?

How is the sense of taste and general recovery going @Jpez?
Just a little lingering fatigue later in the day. Got a full day of work in yesterday But day before I’d run out of gas by 2pm and lost about 20 IQ points. It was also one of Melbournes first proper hot days of the season so that didn’t help. But otherwise I think I’m good to go. Sense of taste/smell seems to have returned to normal.
I’ve managed a 20 and a 30km bike path loop so far since getting out so iso and have a day trip to Bright organised for this weekend so I’m making this fucker begone!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just a little lingering fatigue later in the day. Got a full day of work in yesterday But day before I’d run out of gas by 2pm and lost about 20 IQ points. It was also one of Melbournes first proper hot days of the season so that didn’t help. But otherwise I think I’m good to go. Sense of taste/smell seems to have returned to normal.
I’ve managed a 20 and a 30km bike path loop so far since getting out so iso and have a day trip to Bright organised for this weekend so I’m making this fucker begone!
Good news.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Fingers crossed the lingering effects fuck right off.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
w3ith the rate some states are racking up their covid tally according to the media, i'd be surprised if Christmas isn't cancelled.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I looked it all up last week thinking I might take the kids over to catch up with their cousins. Depends where you live and according to SA, Yarra is moderate risk. So, test 72hrs prior, test within 48hrs of arrival while isolating and check in with health SA at 14 days. And I keep reading that the border is open?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
w3ith the rate some states are racking up their covid tally according to the media, i'd be surprised if Christmas isn't cancelled.
Would be a very brave pollie who put limits on xmas gatherings at this point in time...

Not that means much, but Thursdays are historically the days with the largest daily case numbers (at least in Vic) as it's the day that gets most of the positives from people who caught covid over the weekend in social settings and then went to get tested once symptoms appeared

Jpez

Down on the left!
Got the message last night that I have to get tested from the trip to Bright on the weekend, waiting for results as I want to go on my monthly pub MTB ride in 30 mins - can't they rush my results? Don't they know I need to ride bikes and drink beer? Come on already!
Was the contact on the shuttles?