COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm going to trademark it. It will be part of my show "Springtime for Oddjobs Tent". Coming to survivors with 2 dollars to rub together this September.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Better have some highlights from hamlet in reserve, just in case springtime is cancelled.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
are you fucking serious.......................holy cowbells.
These people are part of the routine daigou trade between here and China...and they were clearly trying to maintain their job and income...makes no difference now though.

All that said...we did get a bus of punters from Newcastle come up a fortnight ago and do a raid on the local IGA before it got its daily limits thing sorted. ABC Central West reported the same thing happened in Forbes and West Wyalong...dunno where they were from.

moorey

call me Mia
Where is the racism? (apart from your comment about it)
It’s implied, and you know it.
I hear this enough from my mum. ‘I’m not racist, but it’s the Chinese going around in busses cleaning out every shop. It’s the Chinese spreading this virus’.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Why does it matter why people are doing it.
Maybe that’s more noble than greedily filling your spare rooms with pasta, sugar, flour and TP. This type of post is no better than Trump calling it the China virus.
Trumping is as relevant as Godwinning. Where is the racism, except in your mind?

FigBo0T

It's not here in RB as yet but the YouTube account associated with the video is far from virtuous in this regard and the implication is clear in the video title...
I won't argue that point at all. It seems a given. I simply found the post on bookface and posted it here. The content of the video is racist to racists.

It is not racist to refer to a person of Asian origin as 'Asian'.

FigBo0T

It’s implied, and you know it.
I hear this enough from my mum. ‘I’m not racist, but it’s the Chinese going around in busses cleaning out every shop. It’s the Chinese spreading this virus’.
Implied by me, or the Asian people in the video, or by the OP of the video? If it's the latter, then it makes a lot of sense to be clear about that.