COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
After 2 run ins with angry boomers this afternoon I'm beginning to wonder whether its time to roll out my tent.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
You going to roll the Boomers in it and then chuck it in the harbour? It's what I've felt like doing a few times.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
After 2 run ins with angry boomers this afternoon I'm beginning to wonder whether its time to roll out my tent.

That's my plan if I end up low on funds. Stuff into storage, house rented out, and a few months camping.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Saw a row of old ladies sitting in the hair salon the other day all getting the full works.. Not giving 2 fucks.. Hair dressers were tarped up like it was ebola.

Last edited:

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Getting the shits with articles where they try to get someone to commit to dates for schools to re open, sports to restart. No one knows. You cant trick the subject to committing to august for schools. They dont know either.

On a positive note trump finally supassed the warstahs for the worst media confernece. It took sone effort to beat a rugby team turning up with a PowerPoint presentation to insist they didnt play boring rugby.

clockworked

Like an orange
Getting the shits with articles where they try to get someone to commit to dates for schools to re open, sports to restart. No one knows. You cant trick the subject to committing to august for schools. They dont know either.

On a positive note trump finally supassed the warstahs for the worst media confernece. It took sone effort to beat a rugby team turning up with a PowerPoint presentation to insist they didnt play boring rugby.
How did i miss this powerpoint from yhe horrotahs?!