COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...tocks-saying-world-has-changed-after-covid-19

Berkshire Hathaway had held sizeable positions in the major US airlines, including an 11% stake in Delta Air Lines, 10% of American Airlines, 10% of Southwest Airlines and 9% of United Airlines at the end of 2019, according to its annual report and company filings.

But with thousands of planes parked on tarmac across the world and no clear timetable for the resumption of air travel, Buffett said he had sold his stocks as the airline industry’s outlook rapidly changed.
To be honest, I'm surprised he had his money there in the first place!

They be some big share interests...wonder who the fuck bought them?

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So from this weekend can have as many people as you like at a house auction but can’t have a funeral with over 10.. Go NSW.. What a fkn disgrace..

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
both kids going back 1 day a week next week. Older kids have days that alternate (tuesday 1 week, friday the next) with year 12 back full time, younger kid goes thursdays. still not sure how well they will be able to keep kids distanced but i think they are both looking forward to it if only to break the routine

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
both kids going back 1 day a week next week. Older kids have days that alternate (tuesday 1 week, friday the next) with year 12 back full time, younger kid goes thursdays. still not sure how well they will be able to keep kids distanced but i think they are both looking forward to it if only to break the routine
I'm hell jealous...kids can go to school and congregate en masse. I can't sit in a cafe/restaurant/bar/pub?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I still go to work and congregate with large groups.
Older kid going back next week apparently.
There's a joke to made from this.

Enrol as a mature age student?
That could be a film! Thinking 80/90s film...he wasn't good the first time round, but an apocalyptic pandemic us given him a second chance at school.

Oh wait, Billie Madison. But with more "so your mum..." And "really your dad works away a lot?"