COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Holy shit!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/04/coronavirus-daily-us-deaths-models-trump-report

As Donald Trump proclaimed success in America’s fight against the coronavirus and continued to push for the US economy to reopen, it was reported on Monday that internal projections show the administration is expecting 3,000 deaths a day by 1 June.

Between 1,000 and 2,000 deaths are currently being reported in the US each day.

The New York Times said it had obtained an “internal document” containing projections “based on modeling by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and pulled together in chart form by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (Fema)”.

CDC and Fema “forecast about 200,000 new cases each day by the end of the month, up from about 25,000 cases now”, the paper said.

The Times report followed a Washington Post report on Saturday that said the Trump White House had followed a model for economic recovery written by Kevin Hassett, an adviser “with no background in infectious diseases”.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
There is no hope for the US
I follow BKXC aka Brian Kennedy on Strava and he did a ride and commented that a lot of people in the carpark were not wearing masks as instructed and you wouldn't believe the shitfight on the ride comments that ensued. So many claiming that is was a violation of their rights, that it was dehumanising, that the numbers are fake and that it's no worse that the flu. This was on the Strava ride comment section!! :oops:

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is an interesting development the virus in Europe mid December, probably earlier...https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52526554

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
There is no hope for the US
I follow BKXC aka Brian Kennedy on Strava and he did a ride and commented that a lot of people in the carpark were not wearing masks as instructed and you wouldn't believe the shitfight on the ride comments that ensued. So many claiming that is was a violation of their rights, that it was dehumanising, that the numbers are fake and that it's no worse that the flu. This was on the Strava ride comment section!! :oops:
I would consider the lack of a medicare national public health care system to be a violation of my rights, but each to their own.... :rolleyes:

The cure for stupid appears to be removal from the gene pool.

moorey

call me Mia
I would consider the lack of a medicare national public health care system to be a violation of my rights, but each to their own.... :rolleyes:

The cure for stupid appears to be removal from the gene pool.
Except it’s the large liberal cities being decimated by covid...at least currently. Busted arse redneck states are always behind.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Except it’s the large liberal cities being decimated by covid...at least currently. Busted arse redneck states are always behind.
If you look at the fatality rate tab on the John Hopkins site, there is starting to get a fair bit of spread through the midwest in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma and down south in Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana has had problems for a while. The density isn't there in most of those places that form the Trump base.

moorey

call me Mia
If you look at the fatality rate tab on the John Hopkins site, there is starting to get a fair bit of spread through the midwest in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma and down south in Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana has had problems for a while. The density isn't there in most of those places that form the Trump base.
No, like I said badly.
Big liberal cities were hit hard before they knew what was happening. They are at least social distancing etc. Trump world was hit later and lighter...but their damage is just being felt, and will continue to, for longer...IMHO

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
No, like I said badly.
Big liberal cities were hit hard before they knew what was happening. They are at least social distancing etc. Trump world was hit later and lighter...but their damage is just being felt, and will continue to, for longer...IMHO
shouldn't be a stretch to suggest to trump supporters that licking every handrail and door handle they see will help with 'herd immunity'

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I'm part fuckwit. At least 100%
Sums it up nicely. How cowardly and low you are, Little Johnny.

The original comment was "I'm ALL fuckwit. At least 110%"

It's closer to an 8th, but don't let that get in the way of your CCP apologetics party.

Fuck you, and your Chinese loyalty, cunt.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski

The original comment was "I'm part abo. At least 1/1024th"

It's closer to an 8th, but don't let that get in the way of your CCP apologetics party.

I was just wondering today when you'd be back, I reckon we can count how long that'll last in seconds

I'm off to microwave some popcorn!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

bear the bear

Is a real bear

I guess the ban has lapsed....

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member

HAAAAAAAhahaha!!!

Holy shit! How long ago was it that I sent you into the naughty corner? And you still in tears about it!

Man, that must have hurt you, baaaaad.

Let's rub some more salt in your vag and give you another time out in the corner. But I won't make it permanent! Keen for you to come back for more tanty-laughs in a few weeks!

PS - it wasn't me that changed the post, butI'm gonna change this one! lol

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I felt it was appropriate for some one in the naughty corner. (and that thinks resisting racism against Chinese people in Australia is the same as supporting the Communist Party in China)
I'll bet you have a really big pile or little red books!

We aren’t immune to stupid.
What happened to genesis 1 church?

Last edited: