COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
My 24yr old cousin and her partner just left my place after staying here for 2 weeks and were heading for Darwin, they are just about to enter the 2nd year of a working visa.
Got on a Greyhound bus yesterday in Adelaide, now stuck at the NT for hours as someone on the bus is from a Brisbane hotspot (didnt know Brisbane had hotspots) and didn't declare it on their entry form.

Looks like they the whole bus load will be made to isolate for 2 weeks.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So if Vic pollies have to "isolate" in the ACT over home isolating before, will they have to pay for it and will they have to stay at a Best Western..... ?? I somehow don't think pleb rules will apply to them.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08...e-coronavirus-quarrantine-parliament/12529700

Someone explain to me why they can't just fucking Zoom like everyone else seems to be able to do??
the original reason was that Zoom isn't secure.
There's now a bunch of different programs being used across Govt departments to discuss things at various classification levels so my assumption is the new reason is 'can't be arsed'.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
My 24yr old cousin and her partner just left my place after staying here for 2 weeks and were heading for Darwin, they are just about to enter the 2nd year of a working visa.
Got on a Greyhound bus yesterday in Adelaide, now stuck at the NT for hours as someone on the bus is from a Brisbane hotspot (didnt know Brisbane had hotspots) and didn't declare it on their entry form.

Looks like they the whole bus load will be made to isolate for 2 weeks.
That would be Honey Bs.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
the original reason was that Zoom isn't secure.
There's now a bunch of different programs being used across Govt departments to discuss things at various classification levels so my assumption is the new reason is 'can't be arsed'.
Who wants to listen in on them anyway?
"So how much did you get back on your away from home allowance rort this year???"
Opps, I can see why they want privacy now.