COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Well, that was quick. Local cop called, they've been down there, and say that while they also believe the medical exemption is a crock, Zach has produced one at least for himself, and he was the only staff member there at the time.
Cop was a regular there, and knows Zach, and says he won't go there any more due to this issue, and suggests I don't either. Good to know that they at least followed up quickly.
Hang on though.

Wouldn't there be conditions relating to trading which would mean staff must wear masks and those with medical exemptions or are sovereign citizens are just not allowed to work during this time?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Hang on though.

Wouldn't there be conditions relating to trading which would mean staff must wear masks and those with medical exemptions or are sovereign citizens are just not allowed to work during this time?
nope that’s discrimination..lol i’ll be off off to get my medical exemption now ;)
PS what r u doing on this forum with a new .... to look after
& my wife would like to know how many hours did it take for you to ask...can i go for a ride

ausdb

Being who he is
Did you read WA tested a few thousand random school kids to check if there was any infection floating about? Not a bad idea in the states with low cases.
It's actually part of the DETECT study into schoolkids and the rona, and is not just looking if there is virus around but also research into the impact of the whole pandemic on kids wellbeing as well. My kids school is part of the study but unluckily wasn't one of the schools to get selected for the random probing, so we've just got to look forward to completing a few surveys.