COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Queensland is competing hard for "dumbest decision of the pandemic" with this gem:
Queensland has a trial under way where pharmacies are established as Covid testing sites.
Part of the RACGP's response:
Testing sites should limit exposure to the community and risk to nearby businesses – the RACGP’s guidelines for GP-led respiratory clinics state that access to the testing site must not require a patient to walk through another health facility or public space, as this risks infection spreading. Testing sites should not be located in a mixed-purpose location.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Link please that isn't media speculation?
Further to this, the quote the media have is from a physicist from the University of Auckland who also models disease spread. However, the quote contains a "may" in the statement. There is no current evidence to support the statement.

*Edited upon further reading

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Further to this, the quote the media have is from a physicist from the University of Auckland who also models disease spread. However, the quote contains a "may" in the statement. There is no current evidence to support the statement.

*Edited upon further reading
Quote in the guardian is from director general of health nz’s top public health offical, not a physicist..
I did say “could” btw.. Just like it “may” be frozen food, or “may” be quarantine breach.. Will be interesting to find out..

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Quote in the guardian is from director general of health nz’s top public health offical, not a physicist..
I did say “could” btw.. Just like it “may” be frozen food, or “may” be quarantine breach.. Will be interesting to find out..
There's another one quoting the physicist saying as much as well...
Not having a go at you, I just think how really unhelpful that sort of speculation is ATM with no evidence to support the claim

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I heard it was seeded by an alien space craft changed with the mission of repressing Earth's intellectual development and pursuit of interstellar travel. If you look back through history there is a sequence to this happening. There is a lot of info about the first few times in happened in the pyramids of Europe, Africa, Asia, and South America. These happen to also be the pyramids with obvious construction influence from or alien predecessors (enemies Of those who are attacking us now with virus weapons) that line up to form a giant electricity distribution network. Ask Tesla! He knew the truth.

Iso is going well, thanks for asking.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There's another one quoting the physicist saying as much as well...
Not having a go at you, I just think how really unhelpful that sort of speculation is ATM with no evidence to support the claim
Not having a go but I don’t think saying the virus had been circulating for weeks is unhelpful speculation, it has to have been going around for a while considering the number of people infected with incubation period of up to 14 days.. Doesn’t discount the chance it originated from freight..

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Not having a go but I don’t think saying the virus had been circulating for weeks is unhelpful speculation, it has to have been going around for a while considering the number of people infected with incubation period of up to 14 days.. Doesn’t discount the chance it originated from freight..
I would disagree.
From seeing posts on MSM facebook pages from NZ that, ".....the government knew about it for weeks and sat on it to let it spread and delay the election" and other conspiracy bullshit is why speculation like this is harmful.
It is also feeding into the panic buying at supermarkets

gillyske

Likes Dirt
I heard it was seeded by an alien space craft changed with the mission of repressing Earth's intellectual development and pursuit of interstellar travel. If you look back through history there is a sequence to this happening. There is a lot of info about the first few times in happened in the pyramids of Europe, Africa, Asia, and South America. These happen to also be the pyramids with obvious construction influence from or alien predecessors (enemies Of those who are attacking us now with virus weapons) that line up to form a giant electricity distribution network. Ask Tesla! He knew the truth.
Iso is going well, thanks for asking.
This is such an unbelievable conspiracy as aliens are locked out due to COVID restrictions and no one breaks through those borders.

What I think really happened is Dan Andrews and his team of private sub contracted security gaurds swam on over and had an orgy behind one of the hotels in Auckland and we all know how powerless the public is at denying the advances of a man in rentacop uniform.

Last edited:

bear the bear

Is a real bear
This is such an unbelievable conspiracy as aliens are locked out due to COVID restrictions and no one breaks through those borders.

What I think really happened and Dan Andrews and his team of private sub contracted security gaurds swam on over and had an orgy behind one of the hotels in Auckland and we all know how powerless the public is at denying the advances of a man in rentacop uniform.
I agree it's not believable however, there are a fair number of people in NZ who dislike Jacinta Ardern and Labour with a passion that is spouting this crap...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You do realise that the ridge line at the Remarkables runs directly north to south right? This is too perfect to be an accident of nature and only happens in one other par of the world. The truth is this is the southern alien mega structure. A huge pyramid perfectly aligned for interstellar communications and travel, because...Aliens.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
So latest information on the New Zealand cases are that it may have come in via frozen food
i don’t see how, freezing destroys almost every virus/bacteria/anything else small or big for that matter - including humans - the reason is whence you freeze water, it forms shards or daggers, which tend to piece cells like tiny little daggers.,it’s why we can’t bring a frozen human back to life, ie walt disney - they have been minced by ice swords on the insides, their small blood capillary have holes everywhere, as do the internal organs..only a very few number or creatures cna survive freezing, a north american frog floods its cells with sugar, reducing the water content so shard crystals do not form, if you could flood your cells with alcohol you could also avoid the disasters of freezing, . though at present humans can not survive this - it’s why when you make ice cream you have to keep mixing/churning it to avoid crystals - though it’s made from cream which has a high fat content which is also resistant to freezing crystals...if it is on a packet of frozen food it’s likely cos you contaminated at the site of collection, or unless the virus has a very low water content, ie made up of mostly fats,- i can not find a data on this ..there are a few viruses which are very low in water

some bacteria like anthrax/TB can survive long periods, it’s because they have a waxy/fatty outer coating, akin to a seed..they lie dormant & when conditions are right the seed essentially opens up & the bacteria / virus can start replicating again, but viruses are not living creatures they rely on their host for survival - and they can’t survive outside a host for very long like bacteria can

secondly just cos you detected some viral rna on a packet of frozen food, does not mean
1 it’s alive (if i go into a hotel room, it’s covered with the blood of a rotorburner- i test it and it comes back as dna of X, i have detected who’s dna it is..are they certainly dead -yes as you can’t lose your blood and still b alive, but your dna is still detectable.
or 2 in great enough numbers for you to actually contract the virus - remember you need 100,000 viral units approximately to actually contract covid-19 . most tests for this virus use replication of the dna to detect it, so they can get a positive test off 1000 units, existed it then say yep virus is present, but it’s well below the threshold of catching the disease.

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
i don’t see how, freezing destroys almost every virus/bacteria/anything else small or big for that matter - including humans - the reason is whence you freeze water, it forms shards or daggers, which tend to piece cells like tiny little daggers.,it’s why we can’t bring a frozen human back to life, ie walt disney - they have been minced by ice swords on the insides, their small blood capillary have holes everywhere, as do the internal organs..only a very few number or creatures cna survive freezing, a north american frog floods its cells with sugar, reducing the water content so shard crystals do not form, if you could flood your cells with alcohol you could also avoid the disasters of freezing, . though at present humans can not survive this - it’s why when you make ice cream you have to keep mixing/churning it to avoid crystals - though it’s made from cream which has a high fat content which is also resistant to freezing crystals...if it is on a packet of frozen food it’s likely cos you contaminated at the site of collection, or unless the virus has a very low water content, ie made up of mostly fats,- i can not find a data on this ..there are a few viruses which are very low in water

secondly just cos you detected some viral rna on a packet of frozen food, does not mean
1 it’s alive (if i go into a hotel room, it’s covered with the blood of a rotorburner- i test it and it comes back as dna of X, i have detected who’s dna it is..are they certainly dead -yes as you can’t lose your blood and still b alive, but your dna is still detectable.
or 2 in great enough numbers for you to actually contract the virus - remember you need 100,000 viral units approximately to actually contract covid-19 . most tests for this virus use replication of the dna to detect it, so they can get a positive test off 1000 units, existed it then say yep virus is present, but it’s well below the threshold of catching the disease.
Thanks Dr Karl, I was happy not learning anything today

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Freediver

I can go full Karen

some bacteria like anthrax/TB can survive long periods, it’s because they have a waxy/fatty outer coating, akin to a seed..they lie dormant & when conditions are right the seed essentially opens up & the bacteria / virus can start replicating again, but viruses are not living creatures they rely on their host for survival - and they can’t survive outside a host for very long like bacteria can

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
the research looked at one particular bacteria, Psychrobacter arcticus..so named cos it resides in ice at the arctic, and what would be grouped an extremophile, that is its native habitat and it does not cause any kind of infection - i fail to see the relevance, i had pointed out a few organisms can survive freezing, such as said north’s american wood frog.