COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Where are you?
sydney. its a small thing in the long term but kids wont feel that way. older son switched to soccer this year and has played 1 game in the now cancelled winter season between delayed start, rain and now this. Probably worse is the last games for the year 12s wont happen as they head into the final exam period

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Surely there's an island somewhere we can send them where they can express their freedom to not wear masks and obey rules, whilst getting the nil medical care they all seem to say they'd be fine with?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Surely there's an island somewhere we can send them where they can express their freedom to not wear masks and obey rules, whilst getting the nil medical care they all seem to say they'd be fine with?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Give it a Christmas theme

moorey

call me Mia
American case numbers have been regularly dropping...though death number are usually still high. Goes against what I hear elsewhere about cases. More to do with testing and reporting than reality, I’ll wager.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
It’s still 25k/day which is massive, presumably it will continue to come in waves as it continues to make its way around the country as areas flare up/lock down/reopen. The numbers are so high they’d have to shut the whole country down for like ~2 months to make any substantive difference.

Deaths are peaking again as they lag infections by a couple of weeks.

moorey

call me Mia
It’s still 25k/day which is massive, presumably it will continue to come in waves as it continues to make its way around the country as areas flare up/lock down/reopen. The numbers are so high they’d have to shut the whole country down for like ~2 months to make any substantive difference.

Deaths are peaking again as they lag infections by a couple of weeks.
25k is a lot. I will eat my hat it the 60-70k of last week isn’t more accurate...and possibly still low. They’re doing nothing to stop it in many states. One state just opened up restaurants to 100% capacity.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Read somewhere that the reporting is going back to the previous mode due to delays and inaccuracies. Stop the testing to reduces cases...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I would rather hacksaw my arms off with a blunt bread knife than voluntarily watch the Masked Singer. It is bound to be much less painful.