COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

glenn1529

Likes Dirt
I’ve just realised that the “Shit Mexican Beer Flu” has nothing to do with us “mexicans” or the quality of our beer. Must be feeling a bit targeted at the mo. I’ll show myself out....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You look like you're getting nice and relaxed there...

And I was! I'd just found a nice shady spot in the park to kick back for a while, I'd been set for maybe 4 minutes, when some random gasser pulled up and noting my relaxed state elected to bombard me for about 45 minutes regarding this fake virus, the 5g and it's frequency being just like water, evil bill Gates, Wicked Hillary, trump the saviour of all and pedo vigilante, the wisdom of Alex Jones the prophet, and on and on and on and on...dude must hit some really powerful rocks!!!

Fuck off gasser!!!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
You look like you're getting nice and relaxed there...

And I was! I'd just found a nice shady spot in the park to kick back for a while, I'd been set for maybe 4 minutes, when some random gasser pulled up and noting my relaxed state elected to bombard me for about 45 minutes regarding this fake virus, the 5g and it's frequency being just like water, evil bill Gates, Wicked Hillary, trump the saviour of all and pedo vigilante, the wisdom of Alex Jones the prophet, and on and on and on and on...dude must hit some really powerful rocks!!!

Fuck off gasser!!!
C'mon man, get awoken. Bill Gates is the scourge of the world.
This is the guy that wants to run the world and inject everyone with vaccine activated by 5G.

Here it is in black and white. Ok, got it now..........I'm good.........got the plan now.

You mean, this guy........... one the right..........right.............World domination......... Faaahhhhhgeennnnn 'ell..............

Bill is one of the few that gives away huge amounts of $$$ to all sorts of causes and charities and he still gets sh%^ed on from a great height.

I wouldn't blame if he said 'Fark you all, I'm going to play Dungeon and Dragons in my basement till 2032 and you can sort out all of that stuff without me'

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
evil bill Gates, Wicked Hillary, trump the saviour of all and pedo vigilante, the wisdom of Alex Jones the prophet, and on and on and on and on...dude must hit some really powerful rocks!!!

Fuck off gasser!!!
Who is Alex Jones?

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Who is Alex Jones?

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
A symptom of blue waffles.

Oh this guy really enlightened me. He is really intelligent and intuitive. I wasnt so sure of his boasts...given I was putting out a lot of strong "I'm not interested" vibes. Vaccines cause autism, there's a gateway to hell at the art gallery, spirit shops on the UK sell demon infuses alcohol, drugs are bad mmmmmk (this one I think he had deep knowledge of), the system is trying to silence him, the police are trying to silence him, Satan wants to silence him and tried to kill him with a car recently, he is really smart, uk protests showed truth, dr someone speaks the truth, check this site or that site for all the videos banned from you tube, antivaxxxers are being blocked out of Facebook and Instagram, bill Gates...bill Gates...bill Gates....Hillary Hillary Hillary...pedos pedos pedos, trump is knocking off the pedos, that pizza shop, Alex Jones health products are amazing, and he just kept going. I was sprawled out in the sun hoping he would just fuck off and eventually I just got up and rode away.

Maybe the video of his smoking blunts with Rogan? Another shit talker I can't stand