COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
SA borders open to NSW from midnight Wednesday as long as there are no community transmitted cases today or tomorrow.

Meanwhile in the motherland -

2nd wave has hit Northern Ireland with house parties and get-togethers at homes identified as the issue, a campaign is underway to get residents to call a confidential telephone number and report neighbours who may be breaking the rules.

New measures introduced from tonight - The entire population is being told they must avoid mixing indoors with people from another household, while no more than six people from two households will be able to meet in private gardens from 6pm on Tuesday.

Thankfully most of my friends and family have marked themselves safe during this worrying time.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
SA borders open to NSW from midnight Wednesday as long as there are no community transmitted cases today or tomorrow.

Meanwhile in the motherland -

2nd wave has hit Northern Ireland with house parties and get-togethers at homes identified as the issue, a campaign is underway to get residents to call a confidential telephone number and report neighbours who may be breaking the rules.

New measures introduced from tonight - The entire population is being told they must avoid mixing indoors with people from another household, while no more than six people from two households will be able to meet in private gardens from 6pm on Tuesday.

Thankfully most of my friends and family have marked themselves safe during this worrying time.

View attachment 367486
What if the neighbours are genuine cunts?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Want to drive across and see family, but still need to cut across the top western corner of Vic...
Same, need to drive over some Vic to get to the boat.

Priced up 4 flights and car hire to Tassie after xmas... holy shit car hire is expensive in Tassie and Adelaide only flies direct to Hobart.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
i see some middle aged guy is leading a class action against security company(s) in vic, stating his father died in the 2nd wave as a direct result of their negligence, bloody ridiculous - i hope judge throws it straight out