COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Will be interesting to see what rules and restrictions we have coming around international flights and the vaccinated.
Considering you still catch and carry the virus even when vaccinated.

Minlak

custom titis
Will be interesting to see what rules and restrictions we have coming around international flights and the vaccinated.
Couple that together either the attitude I am sure a lot of vaccinated people will carry of “I am vaccinated I can do everything” and it’s a recipe for disaster imho

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think the challenge will be that there’s more than 1. Different countries will approve what they reckon and that’ll determine where we’re going. Even airlines might.
Choose a vaccine, and be a dick about it.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You’re going to use grammarly over Miriams?
Yes, I’m acknowledging it used. I used it. Just sayin Ducky is better than that, being an excellent pedant himself :p
I wouldn't use either, I'm an Oxford wanker. Though last time I had to worry about this sort of thing the Macquarie team had the final say, shudder. That was just the first link that agreed with Duckosaurus that Google gave me.

Personally I'm all for the t - dealt, knelt, learnt, burnt, smelt...but it is certainly dying off.

The real struggle is lead lead lead and led.

moorey

call me Mia
I wouldn't use either, I'm an Oxford wanker. Though last time I had to worry about this sort of thing the Macquarie team had the final say, shudder. That was just the first link that agreed with Duckosaurus that Google gave me.

Personally I'm all for the t - dealt, knelt, learnt, burnt, smelt...but it is certainly dying off.

The real struggle is lead lead lead and led.
Tough to have thought through though.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Starting to feel like these holy shit one case SHUTTHEWHOLEFUCKINGSTATENOW is getting a bit overkilly. NSW has shown targeted lock downs and containment works.

I'm not arguing against full lock downs - they're undeniably effective but with one case it just feels like using a shotgun to kill a mosquito. Plus it will erode the public's patience with restrictive measures at a time when we still need something like 90% compliance for this stuff to work.

Would probably help if hotel quarantining was done outside of built up areas / major population centres too.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Starting to feel like these holy shit one case SHUTTHEWHOLEFUCKINGSTATENOW is getting a bit overkilly. NSW has shown targeted lock downs and containment works.

I'm not arguing against full lock downs - they're undeniably effective but with one case it just feels like using a shotgun to kill a mosquito. Plus it will erode the public's patience with restrictive measures at a time when we still need something like 90% compliance for this stuff to work.

Would probably help if hotel quarantining was done outside of built up areas / major population centres too.
It's Perth. You can only shut the whole place down at once.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Which one? :)
You mean shit country town...I think that is where his confusion began.

Shitful news though. You it's had been so clean. Hopefully it doesn't get out of hand. He rest of Australia can't afford for you lot to fall even further behind.

It's Perth. You can only shut the whole place down at once.

It's Perth...there actually isnt much to shut down anyway! From what I saw it could all stay open and sill feel like it was in lockdown.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
You mean shit country town...I think that is where his confusion began.

Shitful news though. You it's had been so clean. Hopefully it doesn't get out of hand. He rest of Australia can't afford for you lot to fall even further behind.

It's Perth...there actually isnt much to shut down anyway! From what I saw it could all stay open and sill feel like it was in lockdown.
So unkind..

We’ll be in lockdown until the government is 150% certain there is at most zero chance it’s not circulating.

And yeah, the only thing you notice in Perth during lockdown is the shops are a bit busier.