COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Good work Sydney, 15,000 people will probably give you a spike in a few days... might even nudge you towards the magic 700 record.

Fuck me...we are the premier state damn it and we know what we've got!!! Might be in a good position to push for title of dumbest state by the looks of things.

I hope there are some arrests for this.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last year in the initial lockdown I had a neighbour who was an habitual offender for house parties. Her and her friends were so clever...they would throw a few bags of groceries in their boot of the car so if they were asked about their intentions they could say they were delivering groceries to Nanna or whoever.

In the end I resorted to accoustic warfare as they were inane loud arseholes...the power of heavy metal triumphed once again! They still give me unpleasant glares from time to time.
How come I’ve never heard of a (metal) band called Acoustic Warfare. That is gold

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
So I just got home from doing the weekly shop at Broadway, I had no idea this was happening until I got back and looked at the paper.

Quite a few unmasked in there which I thought was unusual as it's mostly 100%. I had an altercation with early 20s male when he came up and stood right behind me, I turned and told him to "FUCK OFF" as I took about 3 steps away, we was about to follow me in an act of bravado to the three females (also unmasked) he was travelling with and I again turned and just said "Go on, try it" he kinda just froze like a possum in the headlights, looked like he was about say something but probably wisely thought the better of it....Dickheads, they are among us.

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
So Vic peaked at 700 cases a day and the NSW CHO Kerry Chant decides at 136 cases that a harsher lockdown will not stem the Delta outbreak and the focus must now move to vaccinating the states population.

Gladdy decides she needs a 'covid chrystal ball'

Today...

NSW -163.
Vic - 14 all linked to current outbreaks.
SA - 1 in quarantine.

While people in NSW protest against lockdown.

For the second time this week, I get to use this quote from the greatest movie of all time:

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Last year in the initial lockdown I had a neighbour who was an habitual offender for house parties. Her and her friends were so clever...they would throw a few bags of groceries in their boot of the car so if they were asked about their intentions they could say they were delivering groceries to Nanna or whoever.

In the end I resorted to accoustic warfare as they were inane loud arseholes...the power of heavy metal triumphed once again! They still give me unpleasant glares from time to time.
Do you have favourite metal tracks/albums that are super effective to deal with cockhead neighbours having house parties?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I honestly don't think class/race/income has much to do with it. It's purely down to educational attainment. Having tertiary education, whether it's uni or a trade qualification tends to make you respect other experts and their advice more.
Hmmm, ...maybe..... If you have a tertiary edukayshun then you are more likely to be a desk jockey hence you have more option to work for home.
Although, I wouldn't want to be dentist digging around people mouths right now. Bricklayers with mortgages have less to no option.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How come I’ve never heard of a (metal) band called Acoustic Warfare. That is gold
You have now! Want in? I need a guy locked down a long way away to give us (off the) street cred. Most of our music is bitching about middle aged issues...working title like:
  • where the fuck are my keys?
  • I traded my freedom for some good pussy, not a house full of whiners.
  • debt debt debt debt debt debt
  • no, we can't afford it
  • I think I need a bigger car

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm fucking done! Masks can fuck right off!!! A customer just told me I look like Barnaby Joyce with my mask on!!! Fuck her fuck him and fuck masks.

I can't decide if a total lockdown or total anarchy is the solution! It took a lot of self control to refrain from giving her a comparison to Dr Zaius! What with her strawberry blonde hair and all...

After a few weeks of exploring everything those rooms have to offer is when you start wandering the streets with a vacant zombie type expression on your face. It resembles Jack Nicholson in One flew over the cuckoos nest.

Funny you should mention this...that is my usual "hey did you know you look like..." experience.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I'm fucking done! Masks can fuck right off!!! A customer just told me I look like Barnaby Joyce with my mask on!!! Fuck her fuck him and fuck masks.

I can't decide if a total lockdown or total anarchy is the solution! It took a lot of self control to refrain from giving her a comparison to Dr Zaius! What with her strawberry blonde hair and all...

Funny you should mention this...that is my usual "hey did you know you look like..." experience.
stop popping niacin capsules like tic-tacs and rocking your " I love Coal and Gina the Hutt" t-shirt. That should help. ;)