COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The bloke is going to get the $1090 fine for breaching covid protocols and at least a charge with interfering with police or cruelty to animals.

Last edited:

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Apparently he is wearing a knuckle duster which you can’t see in this picture, won’t take long to find him.
Also why is it okay to assault a cop?

I guess he means the cop can defend himself….if I’m playing devils advocate. I hope the horse curb stomped the gutless chunt.
@moorey has answered the question for me but looking back I didn't phrase that very well. Just to reiterate, I'm not condoning assaulting a cop but a police officer is trained and knows what they are potentially getting into when they walk into a situation like that, horses...not so much.

cammas

Seamstress
@moorey has answered the question for me but looking back I didn't phrase that very well. Just to reiterate, I'm not condoning assaulting a cop but a police officer is trained and knows what they are potentially getting into when they walk into a situation like that, horses...not so much.
No worries, friends and family are in the force and to be honest with some of the crap they have to do and put up with I wouldn’t do it especially for the money they earn, I’ll stick with beer planning. I just wish I got there holidays 8 or 9 weeks but then again I’m not dealing with iceheads, dead bodies etc.

danncam

Likes Dirt
The anti covid-vax crowd does seem to be an weird alliance between the naturopath organic, the alt right, and the young from Muslim communities..

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
A video has surfaced from the incident which shows he doesn't truely punch the horse. More so just fend it off. Still not condoning his actions at all. Prime example of media picking what looks best for clicks is all.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
In this situation, the clicks that matter are the ones that make today's dickheads think about how daft their decision making prowess is..

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Where’s Wally, covid-19 edition.

Demographics as shown in this photo are interesting.

Check out the dude in the ski mask.

Minlak

custom titis
A video has surfaced from the incident which shows he doesn't truely punch the horse. More so just fend it off. Still not condoning his actions at all. Prime example of media picking what looks best for clicks is all.
Not arguing about biased media but they kind of have no choice now - you have 5 secs to grab the attention of the viewer / reader and get that all important click for revenue.
Think of skippable YouTube ads - you can skip after 5 secs - there is also some interesting YouTube videos explaining the difference in views between a good thumbnail / bad thumbnail and video title.
I have even seen some YouTuber’s that go and change the title of the video after “X” amount of days / views to attract all new viewers - also many running a second channel with exactly the same content to double the views.
As I said not defending media at all but they are only giving us what we react too :(

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The NSW police decided to use that pic as well. That kind of goes beyond bias if it proves to have be in a misleading way.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Disagree. Might not be the full blow the original pic suggests, looks like a clenched fist jab to me. You don’t ‘push away’ with a fist. No doubt overblown, but not convinced his intentions are pure.
Be better if the video wasn't taken on a potato. True, bloke was probably fired up and it has been overblown he will hopefully be tracked down and at least cop a fine.