COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

moorey

call me Mia
Same with ‘Jason’ from between 71-73. Interesting fun fact. My partner who once worked in the justice sector said that ‘Jason’ was the most represented Anglo name in the prison system for a period of time.
Its how we met haha! Jokes. Truly jokes. :D Truly..
Careful how much you protest there, killer.
Brett, Craig and Daryl topped the popular names lists in 69, 71 and 74. Originality wasn’t my parents strong suit.

Jpez

Down on the left!
It’s funny how super antiquated names are coming back. Like grandma names but I’ve noticed a few 60’s 70’s names popping up at our inner city hip school. There’s a Dennis in grade two. I’d be pretty pissed off if my parents called me Dennis
And many more snigger into your hand names when you hear them.

moorey

call me Mia
It’s funny how super antiquated names are coming back. Like grandma names but I’ve noticed a few 60’s 70’s names popping up at our inner city hip school. There’s a Dennis in grade two. I’d be pretty pissed off if my parents called me Dennis
And many more snigger into your hand names when you hear them.
I almost wish archaic names were more popular here....rather than one based on a misspelling/alternate spelling (eg Jaksun, Jaxxon or I've seen K8lyn), made up bogan names (I work with a Shaquila, because white mums 2 fave things are Shaquille O'Neil and Tequila), or American states/cities...we don't need Dakotah, Montana, Brooklyn, Tennessee etc here).

I quite like some classical names, but the hipsters are trying to out do each other with Agnes, Clarence, Wilbur and Mabel type names.

Last edited:

Jpez

Down on the left!
I almost wish archaic names were more popular here....rather than one based on a misspelling/alternate spelling (eg Jaksun, Jaxxon or I've seen K8lyn), made up bogan names (I work with a Shaquila, because white mums 2 fave things ate Shaquille O'Neil and Tequila), or American states/cities...we don't need Dakotah, Montana, Brooklyn, Tennessee etc here).

I quite like some classical names, but the hipsters are trying to out do each other with Agnes, Clarence, Wilbur and Gladys type names.
I actually know a Zaphod Beeblebox Mawson. He’s 16 now. parents were mad sci fi, D&D fiends. At least it’s the most original name in his school…. in Hamilton. Where he regularly gets the snot beat out of him because he’s obviously different.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
after all the discussions yesterday trying to figure out the rules, they change them again today. now limited to 5km from home and have to wear a mask at all times. so I can still go to macdonalds if I am shopping but not if I was working. My riding loop stays entirely within the 5km, but not planning to do it wearing a mask. time to bust out the treadmill from its current use more storage in the garage.

is it too much to ask that victoria send us someone with a clue to manage this at the state level?