COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Here comes...

Melrose 18hr starts midnight Friday, was heading up tomorrow afternoon :rolleyes:

It only takes 1 community case and Marshall Law will lock us up.

Yup, I reckon if there is a sniff of community transmission lock down by 6pm. Might go to Bunnings and grab a few things…. :p

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Has this actually happened to people?

Daniel there might have some 'splainin to do if this is a real thing

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
Yes it has. Local rider rode had been doing a regular loop in our LGA a few km from his own house in a deserted and rarely ridden trail network but did a 12km or so ride.

Cops turned up next morning wanting to know his movements and where he had been. They were annoyed but had to follow it up as a formal complaint had been logged. We think he took someone’s KOM and they got a bit cheeky with reporting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yup, I reckon if there is a sniff of community transmission lock down by 6pm. Might go to Bunnings and grab a few things…. :p
Got a Bunnings run in the morning myself... and grabbing all the Melrose 18hr Tee-shirts to take up to OTE.

Hope we clear the weekend without any cases.

I'm ready and prepared for it, it's going to happen and I'm surprised we didn't fall over in the last couple of weeks.

Over 170 riders registered for the 18Hr :p

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think it would be pretty rare, but would be an easy one for the coppers if someone did do the dob.

Most of the guys on my feed have been pretty good, other than Mr Hale! But have noticed a change in the last few days. Few local retirees have been enjoying the nice weather and spreading their wings a little.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
A couple of days after my second Pfizer and I really just had a bit of a headache the day after and now my arm is just a bit sore at the injection site if you poke it.
Got a good ride in on the local shop ride last night on the Latrobe Wild Mersey trails! ;)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Second Pfizer jab booked in after much f***ing around. Got one for second November which will be 10 weeks (rather than 6) from the first jab.

Might need to keep searching for cancellations....
Pfizer is only 21 day minimum to shot #2.

Easy said from someone who is in a state with no vid (yet) but keep checking HotDoc. I got mine 2 weeks earlier when I couldn't make the original date.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Second Pfizer jab booked in after much f***ing around. Got one for second November which will be 10 weeks (rather than 6) from the first jab.

Might need to keep searching for cancellations....
Don't they just book you straight in for your second when you have your first? Here you get your jab and there's a little exit 'interview' where they seem to just have a range of options right around the three-week mark set up based on your initial booking.

Seems like a bit of a organisational fuckup?