COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Prepare for the surge ....

Suck a puss riddled cheese cock Tony.
A puss riddled corkscrew shaped cheese cock Tony. How hasn't covid fcked that smarmy kvnt up.... Come one covid, you failed with Frump, you can atleast get rid of that sht stain...

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the cream of his hypocrisy
When pauline Hanson started gettong votes Abbott was at the front trying to get her jailed for electoral funding fraud. She event spent a couple of nights in jail thanks to his efforts despite being no way smart enough to come up with any such scheme.

Still think Abbott shouldnt have been fined compared to what is currently considered ok behaviour here but still pretty hypocritical from him

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
You couldn't make this shit up.

All staff had medical exemptions? You need to get that from a GP right…. Not an organic cereal box?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
after all this mornings shenanigans to get the teenager a vac appointment and picking one 45 minutes away, someone mentioned a local spot had appointments. googled and followed links to book it and ended up with a slot next week at the main centre in SOP, the same one it told me had nothing until late october (after they will return to school) only this morning. its really not an efficient setup, you almost have to brute force the site to get a decent appointment.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
All staff had medical exemptions? You need to get that from a GP right…. Not an organic cereal box?
Trouble breathing, panic attacks, anxiety, asthma, acne ect... Doctors will print a letter on the spot.

Though it will have to be before the fact, not after.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Is the data from the network logged into a database and accessible in real time in a human readable format for the plod to use to track your location? I don't think so, yet. Does a phone transmit GPS data when perform the handshake with the network? Asking because I really don't know.
If you have the GMail app on your phone and you're signed in, you can find your phone on Google Maps in realtime. I found a lost phone that way.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Anyone here thinking about getting their kids vaxxed or not ???

They are now doing 12-16yr olds here in SA... and probably everywhere else.

Me and the shuttle bunny are fully vaxxed and she said she was going to look at booking them in for theirs tomorrow... I was hold on a minute, lets see how this plays out for a while.
They are 15 & 16, fit as fiddles with no underlying health problems and could probably get covid without even having a symptom... or maybe not.

Anyone else a bit hesitant to get their 12- 16yr old kids jabbed ?

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Me and the shuttle bunny are fully vaxxed and she said she was going to look at booking them in for theirs tomorrow... I was hold on a minute, lets see how this plays out for a while.
They are 15 & 16, fit as fiddles with no underlying health problems and could probably get covid without even having a symptom... or maybe not.

My now 11yo will be at the earliest opportunity, whether that's waiting until he's 12 or if they release it for younger kids.
He's had previous respiratory issues when he was younger, thankfully seems to have grown out it, but we would rather not risk any Covid complications.

dazz

Downhill Dazz

You gave them all their other reccomended vaccines didn't you? Couple billion people have had the Pfizer vax now. I've read enough tech articles that I feel confident that the science behind it is as safe of safer than all the other vaccines that our kids have had to date. What's on your pros/cons list?