COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Why not both?
Que little Mexican girl.

On another note has there been any movement on vax for under 12s? Only think China so far using the Sinovac (spelling?) vax. They are still researching it and seeking approval from what I have read.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Que little Mexican girl.

On another note has there been any movement on vax for under 12s? Only think China so far using the Sinovac (spelling?) vax. They are still researching it and seeking approval from what I have read.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I can't believe that they're running with the "Freedom Day" moniker. Set to be as successful as UK's Freedom Day.
UK’s ‘Freedom Day’ was July 19th. 12 weeks on and it’s like 28 Days Later. Empty streets, corpses everywhere, the air filled with wailing and lamentations, 60,000+ people piling into a packed stadium to watch American Football! It’s as if they really aren’t that bothered by COVID any more.

Wait a minute. That can’t be right? Fuck. Who’s running this apocalypse?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/american-football/58865022

LPG

likes thicc birds
Yes I am sure it is going to look great
View attachment 381457
She must be a politician, us plebs know that bins ride so much better with the wheels pointing down. Not that I would have had heaps of fun as a shitfaced teenager riding borrowed bins down hills at 2am before returning them with the handles worn off an hour later due to realising you can kind of control your speed by shifting your weight from the wheels to the handle. I'd watch that instead of horse racing anyday!

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For those in Vic you can link your vax cert to the check in app as of this morning. Update Services Vic first, then share from Medicare Express.

For the record, I think it’s another gold standard F up by the Feds that we’ll now have separate check in/ vax cert for every state, plus another for international.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
For those in Vic you can link your vax cert to the check in app as of this morning. Update Services Vic first, then share from Medicare Express.

For the record, I think it’s another gold standard F up by the Feds that we’ll now have separate check in/ vax cert for every state, plus another for international.
Noticed that this morning when I went to check in at work. Took long enough.