COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Nah I'm done. I'm starting to feel this is what it's like tying to explain the earth is round to a flat earther.
Except every time you go on a rant on here, you keep repeating the same stuff over and over and over... then up goes the straw man and the condescending remarks start.

Once again, like many of your rants on here, you're wrong.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Except every time you go on a rant on here, you keep repeating the same stuff over and over and over... then up goes the straw man and the condescending remarks start.

Once again, like many of your rants on here, you're wrong.
Yes I'm wrong. The earth is flat and everyone you know in the UK represents 100% of the UK population and demographic and over 50% of the UK have had covid. You are correct.

What would I know, I only work with data and stats all day for a job.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Yeah, but:
-mechanics cars are always breaking down.
-chefs eat baked beans on toast at home.
-Builders houses are never finished.
-I work in education. Look at my usual spelling and grammar.
That doesn't mean they don't know what they're doing/talking about though does it?

Chefs know that there is perfection in a tin of Ham flavoured beans on white fluffy toast with tonnes of butter ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This is about professionals. Shh, the adults are talking.
You'll be back when the caffeine headache kicks in...

what sane person would?
Funnily 2 people I work with that both make acceptable coffee recently admitted to this sin... apparently easier and cheaper is a thing.

Actually, my wife gets the dried up moccona jar out I believe as a passive-aggressive suggestion I am too slow making the coffee on the weekend
Could be she snorts it? Or has her stash safely in there.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Actually, my wife gets the dried up moccona jar out I believe as a passive-aggressive suggestion I am too slow making the coffee on the weekend
Don't let facts get in the way of a good story:

"It became so deeply incorporated into the Turkish culture that a law was created that gave any woman the freedom to divorce her husband if he didn’t provide her with the necessary amount of coffee."

Get the coffee pot on @downunderdallas!

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Covid Update:

For those playing along at home, myself and our 3 kids have come back negative.

Things have become a lot more delicate with the negative tests. Balancing the assistance with hands off approach with the kids for 14 days is going to be tough

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Covid Update:

For those playing along at home, myself and our 3 kids have come back negative.

Things have become a lot more delicate with the negative tests. Balancing the assistance with hands off approach with the kids for 14 days is going to be tough
Wishing you all the best mate.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Second shot this morning, so I'm now fully Modernised. :p Eight hours in, so far so good, just starting to get some tiny twinges in the arm, which is about the same delay as the first one. Let's see what happens overnight....
All hunky dory until about 3:45 this morn (16.5 hrs post-shot). Woke up with my face burning from "dragon breath" on the pillows, my arms freezing, a stonking headache and sore ankles & knees. Staggered up, popped a couple of panadol & went back to bed. Woke up again about three hours later, arms had warmed back up, instead my feet were roasting, dragon breath had cooled slightly, but still warm. Now at 23 hours I just have a little headache and a scratchy chesty cough. Arm is tender, but better than after the first shot.