Private Property Cows. New track put in, its our little A line. 10 table tops in a row!

Scott101

Likes Dirt
Hi All,

My self and a few friends have become annoyed with tracks either too easy or way to hard. We do need to work on our skills. So...

We have decided to build our own Downhill Track with Jumps, Drops, Gaps, Berms, North Shore and Rock Gardens with the intention of gaining skills as we progress. Its also a track that our lower skilled friends can learn the basics and gradually step up to a skill to ride our other local trails.

Many more photos and videos to follow.

This is the First attempt in track building so any advice or comments would be great.

Cheers

Scott

Attachments

Last edited:

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you should build some landers for the jumps so you arn't slapping that lovely morewood to flat everytime you do that jump.

trails looking pretty good otherwise.

driftking

Wheel size expert
that last jump(fence gap?) looks dodgy, probably just the angle but the launch looks really sharp and steep gives the idea you will loose alot of speed and the landing doesnt look to supported undernear to handle hard landings.
Its probably not finished.

looks like some good northshore to start out on and continue improving, good solid work too doesnt look like you have cut corners so good on you for that. Be good to see what its like once its done, get a video up of a full run.

Last edited:

Scott101

Likes Dirt
Videos sorted

Sorry for the stuff up.... All the videos will work now.

Not much work happening on the track due to the rain.

But hopefully by next weekend the rain should clear and I will get some video of the whole track so far.

Cheers

Scott

Scott101

Likes Dirt
Track Work

Had set aside today some time for a bit of track work.

However when I arrived I found a massive tree over the front gate and many more down across the track.

Spent most of the day clearing the trees.

Here is some pictures of the damage and a Link to a Small Video of the track so far.

The Video edit is nothing special, just a quick slap together.

http://www.vimeo.com/17464467

Attachments

Last edited:

joshbb

Likes Dirt
track looks pretty fun. the jumps look dodgy as though. your overclearing the landings. could be an idea to move them back?
keep up the good work