Private Property Cows. New track put in, its our little A line. 10 table tops in a row!

Scott101

Likes Dirt
Yeah it broke from that landing.

However its been ridden 100 times since with no problem.

That was not me riding however and the rider has yet to try it again. Lol

I guess the key to landing it, is more speed and straight steering

Brooksy007

Likes Dirt
Hey,

While I'll admit that I'm just looking at pictures and it may seem different being there, and by no means do I mean any offence... (good to see anyone willing to put in some effort for others as well as themselves), but I would say that some of those jumps/landing ramps look to be made of "minimal" material...

Personally - if they were on my property - I'd be bulking them up considerably... Take it or leave it, but despite your mates being your mates - if one of those jumps was to break on them, you could well have a legal case on your hands...

Scott101

Likes Dirt
Hey,

While I'll admit that I'm just looking at pictures and it may seem different being there, and by no means do I mean any offence... (good to see anyone willing to put in some effort for others as well as themselves), but I would say that some of those jumps/landing ramps look to be made of "minimal" material...

Personally - if they were on my property - I'd be bulking them up considerably... Take it or leave it, but despite your mates being your mates - if one of those jumps was to break on them, you could well have a legal case on your hands...
Thanks for you input brooksy, Most of those landings have now been filled in with dirt for this exact reason. The others have been removed or reinforced. Plus the property owners have got insurance to cover this. No offense taken

Scott101

Likes Dirt
We have started an all mountain free ride track. Work is not finished but should be ready for day light savings .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rawlo101

Likes Bikes
ωσω αfтєя ℓσσкιиg αт αℓℓ тнє ¢σммєитѕ αи∂ ρι¢тυяєѕ αи∂ νι∂єσѕ ι мυѕт ѕαу тнαт ιѕ αωєѕσмє fяσм тнє ѕтαят ιт ℓσσкє∂ α ℓιℓ ∂σ∂gєу вυт иσω тнєу ℓσσк αωєѕσмє тнє ωнσℓє тнιиg нαѕ ιмρяσνє∂ αи∂ ι яє¢кσи тнαт ιѕ тнє вєѕт ωαу тσ ιмρяσνє уσυя ѕкιℓℓѕ ωєℓℓ ∂σиє мαи