VIC Cracked/broken full suspension frame

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Item: Cracked/broken full suspension frame
Price range/Willing to Pay: PM me and we'll talk
Extra info: looking to chop down a frame to make into a tag along. Needs to have its rear shock. Ideally this frame has a cracked top tube, head tube or upper seat tube as I'll be chopping those sections out. Need to have the shock mount low Giant Anthem style.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
It sounds like you're pretty set on making something here, and something that would be a fair what nicer than the mass produced item, but i have a retired tag-a-long (or trail-a-bike) sitting here if you're interested.

Happy to loan it out if you want, my sister would probably eventually be grabbing it, but her wee one is a bit too wee so a few years off using something like that.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
It sounds like you're pretty set on making something here, and something that would be a fair what nicer than the mass produced item, but i have a retired tag-a-long (or trail-a-bike) sitting here if you're interested.

Happy to loan it out if you want, my sister would probably eventually be grabbing it, but her wee one is a bit too wee so a few years off using something like that.
Thanks for the offer planko, but my little guy just turned two and is a long way off a tag-a-long too, I'm in no rush as I've probably got a year or two.

I'm planning to cut a full suspension frame down, hack in a top tube and fit smaller cranks and wheel, and custom tune the shock for a 20-25kg rider. Should be totally rad

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
nice one, thats the kind of forethought i wish i had :p should be a ripper project

I have 3x dual suspension frames hanging from the roof, but i'd be buggered if i can imagine any of them being cut up, it hurts to think about it :faint2:
Good luck with the hunt mate, i'll pipe up if i run into anything in my religious gumtree trawling...