NSW Sold

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I like the railly ones but no, the proper 4 pivot single pivot.
How long would you wait to expose someone as a rip off merchant, the initial claim was it would take a while because of the Melbourne lock down that just happened. Now I see him posting about a giant he just purchased.
If any of you know the fella that had the prophet frame and lefty fit sale on facebook can you get into him to post it. Getting sick of messenger him and hearing that other dramas are stopping him from posting it. $450 isn't chicken feed
I appreciate you’re not trying to name and shame at this point but you might need to link to the original add or just tell us his name so we can let you know if anyone knows him or can check it out for you...

safreek

That is always a possibility, a shit one too. But why not just bring the gt to life? They're an acceptable frame...

Does the yeti have the sliding rail system or the multi link single pivot?
As it turns out there is a small rail style thing near the seat tube, has a grease port and all. Tell you what, it's a nice bike to ride, no noise, gears shift well, brakes work perfectly. He offered me some hope wheels for a few hundred more but I thought the crankies would do fine.
As for the GT I am going to start that on the weekend, seems like no-one wants a good deal so she is off the market again.
Finally got my $2 spacer from China to convert shimano bb to gxp. Allah bless the Chinese for starting my project again

safreek

How long would you wait to expose someone as a rip off merchant, the initial claim was it would take a while because of the Melbourne lock down that just happened. Now I see him posting about a giant he just purchased.
If any of you know the fella that had the prophet frame and lefty fit sale on facebook can you get into him to post it. Getting sick of messenger him and hearing that other dramas are stopping him from posting it. $450 isn't chicken feed
The fella is from Melbourne, seems to just ignore messenger. This us a photo of the bike. Frame and fork and wheel are supposed to be mine.
It has a blackish/charcoal front triangle and a brown rear end.
If you know Martos tell him to contact before I out him

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
The fella is from Melbourne, seems to just ignore messenger. This us a photo of the bike. Frame and fork and wheel are supposed to be mine.
It has a blackish/charcoal front triangle and a brown rear end.
If you know Martos tell him to contact before I out himView attachment 372879
Mismatched front and rear is a big red flag.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

safreek

Mismatched front and rear is a big red flag.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I was prepared to take a chance. In another post about it he seemed to think it worked OK. He has bought a giant in the last couple of days and is talking about selling the frame. Good luck to the person who buys that. I was going to repaint the rear, but it was a working lefty that got me in

moorey

call me Mia
In another post about it he seemed to think it worked OK. He has bought a giant in the last couple of days and is talking about selling the frame. Good luck to the person who buys that.
Are you sure you’re not buying from yourself?

safreek

Are you sure you’re not buying from yourself?
If I was I would of scarpered by now, fuck getting caught by me o_O
But the page mods are having a look at it. Not much they can do but I guess they can ban them it something.
Do you think I should deposit some dodgy cheques in his account so he gets hit with fees, or call asio and tell them he is an international child trafficker

moorey

call me Mia
If I was I would of scarpered by now, fuck getting caught by me o_O
But the page mods are having a look at it. Not much they can do but I guess they can ban them it something.
Do you think I should deposit some dodgy cheques in his account so he gets hit with fees, or call asio and tell them he is an international child trafficker
You should do both, and more.