TAS FOUND

nathanm

Eats Squid
Item: either a 1x11 crankset or some chainring spacers
Item Condition: must be in good condition
Reason for buying: trying to get a 1x conversion working 100%
Price and price conditions: Under $100 would be great
Extra Info: ideally would come with 30t chainring if not need to be 104BCD 4 bolt, or a whole bunch of different size chainring spacers I can try.
Pictures: will be required.

Last edited:

nathanm

Eats Squid
yeah, the whole thing has been a mistake. should have just kept it 2x9. Has cost me around $250 for no real gain but hey I'm committed now, may as well get it working perfectly.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
nope..I have spent probably that and still going, and still no closer to having my SS working somewhat ok!
What issues are you having with your SS?
My SS conversion wasn't without a few tears and loss of hair and in hindsight you would think an SS conversion would be pretty easy....errrrrrrrrrr......right :)

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
month old beard...please...drinking problem or light substance abuse-you’re in, old dog - you’re qualified
I may have smoked some funny stuff last weekend. (didn't inhale) :oops:

I also have a faded purple "Passiona' t-shirt. I think they call the colour 'fuscia'? Jeebus, where are my flannos and Steel Blues?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
I also have a faded purple "Passiona' t-shirt. I think they call the colour 'fuscia'? Jeebus, where are my flannos and Steel Blues?
flannel is perfect ( more so for riding in winter) Jeebus happens to be the nickname for aust. & world 24hr (wembo) champ brett bellchambers, ss legend

moorey

call me Mia
@nathanm, I’m not 100% convinced new/different cranks are going to solve your issue.
You’re running in place of the middle ring on current triples? Is the ring seemingly too far in or out? Remind me what cranks you’re currently using?

Flow-Rider

Burner
yeah, the whole thing has been a mistake. should have just kept it 2x9. Has cost me around $250 for no real gain but hey I'm committed now, may as well get it working perfectly.
Drink the coolaid and now look what's happened.

I have a SS hardtail, flogged knees, and a month old beard. Am I doing it right?
Warn knees, you're in the wrong thread then, shouldn't you be in the e-pus thread ? :D