Crankworx - Garbanzo DH Results

David290

Squid
well done to all the auzzie juniors & sam hill to be able to beat every one by that much its crazy hes in great form . we might be able to get 1 2 & 3 at world champs if everything goes well
1 question why isnt shaun in the auzzie junior team ???

CHADDY

Likes Bikes
Shaun is still too young!

The UCI changed the rules a couple of years ago, meaning to race junior you must actualy BE a junior, no younger.

The crappest part of that is, none of our Aussie Juniors (like Tracey Hannah or Shaun) can ever beat the 3 out of 3 junior world championships like Vico and A-C Chasson)

If anyone wants to read Shauns race report she has been sending from his firt trip O/S you can get a copy from his web page.
http://www.rawnrg.com.au/rawnrg.net/about.aspx?a=12&s=58&c=203

Last edited:

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
Shaun is still too young!

The UCI changed the rules a couple of years ago, meaning to race junior you must actualy BE a junior, no younger.

The crappest part of that is, none of our Aussie Juniors (like Tracey Hannah or Shaun) can ever beat the 3 out of 3 junior world championships like Vico and A-C Chasson)

If anyone wants to read Shauns race report she has been sending from his firt trip O/S you can get a copy from his web page.
http://www.rawnrg.com.au/rawnrg.net/about.aspx?a=12&s=58&c=203
Chaddy, reports 2&3 don't open. (error 404)
Get your act together sport.

Last edited:

gumbyhead

Likes Dirt
Also

35 76 SHANE Gayton 0 Eagle Point 0 16:58.3 +2:32.61
___________________________^
__________________________AUS

Good work Shano (on the ride, not on filling out the entry form wrong)

pieno

Likes Dirt
Man that was a hard race in the mud! More like a cross country race than downhill. Should of seen Sam almost crash on the last drop right before the finish line! Weather is now good over here!

Shane

dazz

Downhill Dazz
Qick question from a newbie. If they go 1 minute apart, and Sam passed Lopes, how did Lopes finish inside a minute behind Sam?
Because the riders can start anytime within a 5 sec period, ie. if Lopes started right at the end of the start window, & Sam started right at the start of the 5 sec window, then they would be 55 secs apart on the track.

DOM

Eats Squid
Go The Beare!!!!! 7th Place!!!
Finally someone gave him props ! I was reading through the thread going .. FUCK DENNIS goes 7th ?? no one notices !!

Cairns pride ;)

Total respect as that course is a rapist !

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finally someone gave him props ! I was reading through the thread going .. FUCK DENNIS goes 7th ?? no one notices !!
haha, i thought the same thing. i rode with him over in whistler- hes a pinner!!

good farking effort!

MrPlow

TMBC
Because the riders can start anytime within a 5 sec period, ie. if Lopes started right at the end of the start window, & Sam started right at the start of the 5 sec window, then they would be 55 secs apart on the track.
Or it could be Crankworks has a reputation for fudging results when they get it wrong:rolleyes: