crap i went to the wrong race

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
I went to go spectate at the 4x race today, seeing as I've only ever been to 1 mtb race before and wanted to go check it out. (and I really didn't know what a 4x race was like, the other one I went to was a downhill)

Got lost on the way there... got there and had to park my motorbike a fair walk away since the road started to get real muddy. And road bike + muddy roads = big slippery mess.

The race wasn't greatly interesting seeing as it was more of a endurance type round a fairly flat track, but it was muddy and wet, so that was good. Everyones bikes was well caked with mud.

So took a few pictures and left. Got lost on the way back and got rained on.

Anyway I get back here and I notice there was another race on that I hadn't read about! The nrg club race, that sounds a hellva lot more interesting. Plus I reckon I drove right by the place it was held on my way home ! doh!

Anyway got a few ok pics of muddy mtbs and fellas riding through a puddle and it was a nice ride out there so I'm happy. Perhaps I'll pick the right one next time I go to spectate a race.

Stu

Likes Bikes
The race you would have seen was the cross country as te 4x was cancelled due to the rain