Crash Pics Thread

treggs

Treggs Tuned
^^^ no one pay me out hear but isn’t that the jump featured on the -5/06 dirt works catalogue?:eek:
Yep... The Pirate also won a photo comp on nsmb.com with a shot of Grant. Most intimidating lip I have ever hit. The lip is huge and it's a blind 90 degree hip with an equally massive landing. I wasn't the only person to damage myself on it....

Movie is from a while ago
www.treggstuned.com/movies/treggscrash.mpg

If you watch closely you can see me hit the bars and stuff a rib.

Last edited:

Minical2233

Banned
Good stuff guys, some quality photo's here. :D
Keep them coming.
Calo

phat_tyres

Likes Dirt
Rape

This is my mate hitting a gap way to fast, and as he hits the jump, the crate in the jump brakes and kicks his back wheel up hard...check it out....

Attachments

Last edited:

molzy13

Likes Dirt
that one would of hurt^ how fast do you think he was he going. i hate going over the bars!!

Last edited:

molzy13

Likes Dirt
WAY TO FAST!!:eek: did he ever try it again (thats if the crate in the jump is fixed)

Last edited:

phat_tyres

Likes Dirt
nah, we pulled the rest of the jump apart because it was weak anyway, and we've never bothered to fix it since, even if we did, the memory of him stacking would syc us all out of doing it

Minical2233

Banned
This is my mate hitting a gap way to fast, and as he hits the jump, the crate in the jump brakes and kicks his back wheel up hard...check it out....
That cant be good at all, hope the bloke's all good and back on his bike.
:D
Good stuff guys, like to see some more.
Post up your after math stuff after your stacks. AKA - Grazes, cuts, Digg's, Chunks taken out, what ever, anythings good. :D :eek:

Hope to see some more :eek:
Calo

phat_tyres

Likes Dirt
Shin Bash

actually i got a descent pick of my shin bash straight after it happened, i post it up in a minute i jus gotta find it

phat_tyres

Likes Dirt
Shin Bash

Here we go, these 3 pics are of the shin bash i got from trying to bunny hop up a gutter when i was hung over.. gay grog, cant ride afterwards.
Although you cant really tell she went right down to the bone

Attachments

Minical2233

Banned
Here we go, these 3 pics are of the shin bash i got from trying to bunny hop up a gutter when i was hung over.. gay grog, cant ride afterwards.
Although you cant really tell she went right down to the bone
haha, dont worry mate. You get that, you never know what you get up to when hung over lol. :rolleyes:
Nice shin dig, looks like a paste of Tomato Sauce. :D
Calo

KEEP THEM COMING GUYS, HEEPS SWEET STUFF !! :eek:

Calo

DWN-HLR

Banned
ive posted this in the x-ray thread but this was the x-ray after my broken wrist at the terrigal bmx track trying the 9m double for the first time haha bone snapped and came out of the skin.....best crash ive ever had...and right in the middle of the yr 10 certificate week haha

Attachments

davo069069

Likes Dirt
lol he wasnt going fast enough and i think he sat down as he he got to the lip.... beats me how he actualy came out of it with out a scratch

timmyDH

the rock garden at toowoomba always claims a few. here's a small selection from last years state champs.

Attachments