Crash Pics Thread

Minical2233

Banned
Hopefully this hasnt already been started. :confused:

Since there has been many new big threads of different things. I thought i should make another new one.

CRASH PICTURES. :D

Post up your best and all your stack & crashes or Crash marks (a.k.a - grazes, cuts etc). :eek:

Here is a pic of my leg after K2 at Coal Cliff Wollongong, nice lil slice. :cool:
Cheers :D
LilCalo

Attachments

kyleman

Likes Dirt
Man thats a clean slice..ur sorta lucky in a way it was all fucked up around the place..deep though..ouch

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
My mate snapped this one of me sketching out off a lip of a 20 ish footer at Nerrina (ballarat).... Great photo...

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
best crash pic/sequence is still that one of patton faceplanting it in a 4x race... so good :p

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Taken by James Cameron ("maniacinc" on here) of our mate Steven Cook. He had a seizure afterwards, but the photo's good...

Ivan

Eats Squid

Taken by James Cameron ("maniacinc" on here) of our mate Steven Cook. He had a seizure afterwards, but the photo's good...
Got any more pics of this guy mid air? I think I was at these jumps today and wouldn't mind seeing what sort of height he was at to end up like that:eek:

Bowlo

Eats Squid
Bahahahahahahaha S town that one is gold!! I have stacked numerous times and never got a photo of it haha. I'll try to stack it today then post one up ;)

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
"oh fuck" i believe is the correct explanation...
Check out the guy on the right. Looks like he's just seen a ghost.

This is the only one i've got..we never stack cos we're extreme huckzorz riderz. But this one's not even really a stack, more a ball crunch.

(yn) NICE (yn)

haha great pics guys, geeez some would have killed:eek: I like your signature lil callow haha yeh tibby stay away from cars at al times haha :p

Last edited: