Crazy Sydney Drivers

nitwit

Likes Dirt
This arvo, while sitting at the lights at Uni of NSW at Kingsford. I was in the middle lane with 1 car in front on a three lane rd, left lane was empty, a lad on a bike does a sprint across the rd. All of a sudden some fukwit comes up the left lane trying to jump the gun, the lights turn green, all i seen was this blokes bike fly about 10ft in the air and the rider surprisingly only 1m in front of the car he jumped up and started abusing the driver. He seemed uninjured, so i drove off.

So next time those of you out there that jump the gun at lights (i know i do), be aware of unexpected bikers, cause it all happened in 2secs. It could've ended up alot worse aswell. I am going to be much more wary from now on. The moron had no helmet aswell, he's another bloke that should buy a lotto ticket.

naz

Criminally Inane
ye theres some peopl in sydney who should not have a license (old people, young people, and middle aged mosman mothers drivin mercedes 4wd and porshe 4wds) people are gettin killed, go slow on the h2o

(p.s mosman has the most person to mercedes 4wd ratio in the country)

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yes a lot af drivers are dangerous, but so are the riders. the guy on the bike did cross the road at a bad time after all. I also note how we ride when we are out, we should be a little more careful than we are too :oops:

Bobo

Banned
ITS SOOO TRUE nsw DRIVERS ARE THE WORST! (sorry nsw farkners) but yeah they are!!!!

like every time in melb u see the cars with NSW on ther # plates driving in the middle of the road n shit

Bobo

Banned
johnny said:
, we should be a little more careful than we are too :oops:
yeah i almost got hit by at least 3 cars on the last city ride and almost run over by another 2 trams :wink:

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Since trams only run on tracks and cant swerve at you....lets all have a guess whos fault it was.

Bobo

Banned
well i was riding bhind one n then i went to cross the road on flinders street n BAng another tram came out at me!

Griz

Likes Dirt
Bloody Roundabouts are the worst! When i use to go for training rides on my roadbike with a bunch of 5 guys a fella in a van side swiped the hole pack and we all ate shit and he just took of!

Some very ugly scratchs to 1g road bikes = :x Angry Anderson lol!

Make shore if they nilly hit ya u give em some good abuse and give em a birdy do a mono and go this ones for the bike riders and just give them a birdy for a while!Maybee a moony if ya daring lol

bazza

look at me
just like magic ey...... only time i have come close to hitting a car is when im on the road bike with no lights, at night. now i wonder why that happens......(finds light).

konasaurus

Likes Dirt
I nearly got hit by a Bus oneday ages ago ... it was totally my fault ... i just rode stright infront of it as it was taking off ... it scared me but still hasnt stopped me riding stupid ( luckily i have my p's now and dont have to ride everywhere ).

danv

Likes Dirt
naz said:
(p.s mosman has the most person to mercedes 4wd ratio in the country)
Why do I get the feeling it also has on of the lowest person to 4wd club member ratio?

I've had a few traffic 'incidents' 50% of them were my fault. Basically, I think people just forget to look for cyclists, or just don't care.

junior

get out of my grill
Griz said:
Bloody Roundabouts are the worst! When i use to go for training rides on my roadbike with a bunch of 5 guys a fella in a van side swiped the hole pack and we all ate shit and he just took of!

Make shore if they nilly hit ya u give em some good abuse and give em a birdy do a mono and go this ones for the bike riders and just give them a birdy for a while!Maybee a moony if ya daring lol
dont abuse them because then they feel like they have acomplised something.......just chase them down (if u can) go up next to there car and stare at them. really shits them, they try not to look at u but u know they can see you.

bazza

look at me
Griz said:

thats whan ya carry ya ol shotgunnnnn. i would recommend replacing your bottle holder with a holster. than at least you can have your revenge. blow out a tyre see how that feels. fucken sideswipping bastards.

Tomas

my mum says im cool
I almost got hit by a bus in chatswood a few months ago. I had a green man, it rounded the corner and just missed me. Scared me half to death tho. Fark... I have a feeling anyone would come out seriously second best if you got hit by one of thoes.

scblack

Leucocholic
Ultimately I suppose it's us who have to be careful - no matter how badly a driver has fucked up, how much it is their fault, it's the rider who will end up in hospital.

I'm not having a go at anyone's posts, drivers should do better, but we are the ones at risk of injury. Protect yourself - because they won't.

Ell

Likes Dirt
Bobo said:
ITS SOOO TRUE nsw DRIVERS ARE THE WORST! (sorry nsw farkners) but yeah they are!!!!

like every time in melb u see the cars with NSW on ther # plates driving in the middle of the road n shit
the idea of nsw drivers being dodgy in melbourne isnt surprising...its the trams. scares the shit out of anybody who isnt used to them!

igothp

Likes Dirt
gromet said:
dont abuse them because then they feel like they have acomplised something.......just chase them down (if u can) go up next to there car and stare at them. really shits them, they try not to look at u but u know they can see you.
Hmmmm... lock-on grip ends = paint scrapers
or... no-footer to mirror kick :twisted:

oh and ACT drivers are in a world of their own (ie throw bungers at other people :? )... so are wollongong drivers, but no matter where you are there will always be taxies. I mean bad drivers.