Credible huck?

crazydownhiller

Likes Dirt
Ok farkin members (except matty 2004 we dont want ur opinion here), is droppin off an 8-9ft trash compacter on to flat/slightly inclined concrete considered credible or dismissable? see me and all the ppl who were there including walkers and drivers by were gobsmacked (there aint many riders out here) but matty seems to think its an uncool tryhard freeride attempt! yet he stacked rollin over a table!

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
who cares, Its just stupid, the reason your breaking shit, and painful to watch. Also a reason why a hop wouldnt want to sponsor you (omagine the money theys lose on rims!)

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
sure its credible. i dont see the point in anyone bitching about it though!

weve all been there, and the best way is to learn from experience. huck to flat isnt healthy, in fact it is quite stupid, but theres no reason to whine about the way someone else rides

naz

Criminally Inane
and yet trials rider can drop 10ft+ plus to flat and thats credible....

i

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
naz said:
and yet trials rider can drop 10ft+ plus to flat and thats credible....

i
So are you saying that trials riding and hucking to flat are the same thing?

Punk.

crazydownhiller

Likes Dirt
audioslave said:
I could have guessed that.
What are you saying? just cos i ride a stinky i should keep myself on the dirt? personally from my opinion its good to see people trying many different disciplines on all kinds of bikes. If i saw a guy racing XC on an orange patriot, id be thinkin good on him!

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks more like 6ft (soory to split hairs) but I don't know why you're seeking affirmation from everybody else as to whether or not it's credible. If that drop represents a progression for you then hell yeah, it's credible.

And I agree with you on point - who gives a shit what bike you ride.

parallax

Likes Dirt
8-9ft: are you warped?

Look at the photo. Look closely at the height difference between the kid and the bin. Unless he is 7.5' tall there's no way that bin could be 9ft.

True, there may be a forced perspective between foreground and background but it's not 9ft dude.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

New hieght estimation - 6.5-7ft.

MUGEN

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After seeing that picture, if that drop is 8-9ft, then that makes the dude standing next to it like 7 foot:eek: .

lotec

Banned
crazydownhiller said:
I left out i ride a Kona Stinky '04
I would have guessed you ride an stp :( Either way "hucking" to flat is stupid, I did it a few times, broke a bit of shit, got laughed at by naz hahaha and got over it