FOUND Credit cards Cressy Descent You Yangs

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Howdy Today at about 1pm found 5 cards on the lower jump section of cressys, had a look up and down the track didn't sport any more.

I think it might have been from a group of fellows riding some transitions, craftworks and something else... we were the tards on a polished phoenix and white nomad.

We have a Westpac Ignite and Paypass, Bendigo bank paypass, Colonial maintenance and Powerpass.

I obviously know who you are, just PM me, if I don't hear anything I'll drop them into the local cop shop.

sedifus

Likes Dirt
Give the banks a call. They'll sort it out. Either they'll issue new ones and ask you to destroy or get in contact with the customers for you and organize collecting them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Yeah, I cut them up tonight, I presume by now that'd all be canceled and new ones on the way.

I'm pretty honest and hadn't considered buying a range of bicycle or penis pump related items.

After chatting to a copper mate, he laughed and said the average copper is either doing to throw them in the bin and not go to the effort of contacting the person, or buy a new telly with them, his advice was to cut them up.

Sorry, real pain in the arse to get new stuff like this issued. I tried facebook, whitepages and google to no avail.