Cressy pinner run

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks Ideate for the vid. Wet run down Cressy at You Yangs shuttle day yesterday for Felix.

[video=youtube_share;Fp6beBqI1vM]https://youtu.be/Fp6beBqI1vM[/video]

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Cool vid. I like watching the lines people take, especially over the gaps. The vids get me excited and make me think maybe I'll be able to clear them next ride. Then, it comes to real life and I chicken out when I see them;)

moorey

call me Mia
Cool vid. I like watching the lines people take, especially over the gaps. The vids get me excited and make me think maybe I'll be able to clear them next ride. Then, it comes to real life and I chicken out when I see them;)
I'm with you...in my mind, every time, I see myself sailing over the jumps...nek minit...:pout:

Puddleduck

Likes Dirt
Same.

Aweswome vid.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Gotta get me down to Mexico for a roadtrip trail ridding hol one day soon. That trail looks like so much fun.

moorey

call me Mia
Gotta get me down to Mexico for a roadtrip trail ridding hol one day soon. That trail looks like so much fun.
It sure is...even the B lines. Not worth shuttling on non shuttle days. The road is closed off, and it's a 20 minute drive round the back for a 2 minute run. Easy ride up though. Make it so.

moorey

call me Mia
Great video! Mini Moorey is on another level!

Travis.
He schooled me on the jumps...'it's not that they're actually any faster, dad, it's just that you have to pedal harder to clear them than just rolling around them, so it makes you ride harder'. Thanks child who is less than 1/4 of my age :pout:

slowmick

38-39"
wow that's awesome. Boy can ride. hits things i've never tried and in some spots considered. sounds like it was a ripper day. :thumb:

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I must have missed the chapter in the parenting handbook where it said, "Take kid to Cressy Shuttle day". Winning there mate