Creswick vic

huge

Likes Bikes
They have built a massive pump track and jumps all tarmac tho.... with big sand drift area little trials features everywhere and a great skills tester line to boundary the play ground area "trials" , but the main part in which I am interested is the 15 kms of trails that have been cut through the creswick state Forrest not open yet but awesome flowing lines great sets of berms for cutty dreams very pumpy haven't found any big gaps tho but still great for a reck ride some of the sections look to be great to absolutely bom , just wondering if any one new any further information seems like a massive build that's gone mainly noticed

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
The trails being built have been in the works for many years. The funding was earmarked, but because the proposed trails will be built across different landowners areas, a fair bit of time and money was spent in discussions with the landowners. Covid happened and delayed things, as well as some user groups protesting against the trails. It's getting there, slowly.
I follow these guys for updates, but @Rusty_68 is a local and might know more about it all?
I imagine there will be a grand opening when the trails are ready.

huge

Likes Bikes
Oh bugger hope they finish them dan Andrews wants flogging with his own hands like the older guys used to do to us , mainly in this way because it's a hope crushing moment when your own fist is whaleing on you ...