Crown Race for TH Industries bearings (Cane creek or FSA)

LEX

Likes Dirt
Im using a E13 reducer cups with TH-873 1-1/8" ACB 36x45 cartridge bearings in it. Sadly I do not have the Crown race for these bearings. From research i believe cane creek and FSA produce a crown race for these bearings but i cant find a seller. Does anyone know where i can obtain one, or have one lying around?.

FSA Orbit IS crown race will work, but i cant find any shop with one.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cane creek do use 36x45 bearings, but any 45deg. 1.1/8" baseplate should work just fine.
If you are having trouble finding just this part, maybe consider buying a whole new headset and keeping the bearings for spares...

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do you have a item code/ref number for the specific crown race you need? Trust me it helps.

I was after a replacement crown race for an Orbit ZS headset earlier in the year. Went through a well-known large store here in the Sydney CBD because they were an FSA stockist.
After waiting 2 months I just gave up on them getting a hold of it through the distributor and had my crown race from UK bike store in under a week.
In my communications with them they told me that the headquarters for FSA in the UK was just across the road from them so I'd shoot them an email. If they can't help they'd know someone who could.