• Yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Go back to south Australia

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

safreek

i looked at my portfolio. was nice seeing all 300 dollars or something invested turn into 1600.

i will keep it till the next cycle in 5 years time.
It would be madness not to play the long game. I'm only going to pull a couple grand and let the rest ride. In for a penny in for a milly

Flow-Rider

Burner
But I'm still not paying premium price for old bangers. Can't believe the cash people want for old DH these days, especially in Europe.
4 to 6 hundred euros for a monster. Shirley they must be kidding
Some people are over the top, others just fishing to see if they can make a quick buck or two.

Sky_Collapsed

Not particularly enlightened
It would be madness not to play the long game. I'm only going to pull a couple grand and let the rest ride. In for a penny in for a milly
yep. ill eternally hate myself for not buying bitcoin back around 2011 even as a joke. if i did id be retired by now. but nooo.

safreek

It's not truly a shit coin then.

I bought some Floki Inu because they looked cute. Dropped 40% in a couple of months so I sold out last year.

Now it's up like 500% or more....

Correction, it's actually up 1500%. fukkkkkkkkk
Yesh, that sucks.
Someone actually recommended floki to me and I laughed

safreek

Well it was named after Elon Musks dog. I figured that would be enough to get the degens apeing into it . I was just too early lol
I took the advice from the person who got me onto crypto, always hold, never fold.
Some of my stuff dropped 80 percent a while back, nearly crumbled. Glad I didn't.

Still thinking the breakout has a long way to go. Keep buying.
If it drops heaps don't blame me though

safreek

My son has some DOGE and possibly some BTC on an old wallet possibly on an old PC at home. When he gets back from holidays we should try and dig it out.
If it's from a few years ago you should be buying a few old Nicolai's in the near future. Kicking goats or what

teK--

Eats Squid
Oh
I took the advice from the person who got me onto crypto, always hold, never fold.
Some of my stuff dropped 80 percent a while back, nearly crumbled. Glad I didn't.

Still thinking the breakout has a long way to go. Keep buying.
If it drops heaps don't blame me though
Oh yeah it took some intestinal fortitude to sit through late last year and not sell anything! I only threw chump chump into Floki.. still annoying I never got that 10x pump feeling though.