Custom 2011 Giant Glory00, 2011 trace x2, DMR transition and old school ss roadie.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Nice collection!

Interesting to see how you have routed the cables on the Glory, I wonder if you had the change the lenghts to do that? And do they rub on the rear pivot?

Russell Boothey

Likes Dirt
Nice collection!

Interesting to see how you have routed the cables on the Glory, I wonder if you had the change the lenghts to do that? And do they rub on the rear pivot?
Thanks mate.

So far there hasnt been any rubbing. I ran the routing like that because my cables arnt long enought to reach the normal way.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Ah, I thought it was because the way they are routed normally is a bit dodgy as if you take a big hit to the BB there is a possibility of losing all rear braking... Having said that it's not something that's happened on mine yet...

ozimad

Likes Dirt
Ah, I thought it was because the way they are routed normally is a bit dodgy as if you take a big hit to the BB there is a possibility of losing all rear braking... Having said that it's not something that's happened on mine yet...
Has this ever happened to anybody?? the thought is quite scarry

jmpalmer

Likes Dirt
got much in the way of riding in wagga? i was there fir a bit and only found the short dh tracks on the main hill in town and the xc trails out at pommy. much else around?

Russell Boothey

Likes Dirt
got much in the way of riding in wagga? i was there fir a bit and only found the short dh tracks on the main hill in town and the xc trails out at pommy. much else around?
Yeah thats about it really, although we have got abit of a track going out tumbarumba way.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Those rigs look mint. I like the look of the deemaxes on the glory. It looks awesome. Have you put it on the scales yet?
I need more bikes :p