POS Custom E-Board Tracker

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Yeah if I had my time over would have gone a 250w mid drive and three speed rear hub. This is only rated 350w and tops out at 32km/h, which is what much of Europe and US allow.

I've seen some shockers too with Crystalite 3kw hubs and riders in full face pulling 50km/h on the throttle, they really should just get motorbikes.

latheboy

Likes Dirt
I don't think your the kind of person who would be irresponsible with it and dog knows I'm no stickler for the rules but I think it just encourages others that may not be as sensible. I couldn't tell you how many POS junkers there are around here with Bafang or worse motors and riders trying to kill themselves and pedestrians. I see at least one nearly every ride.
You need a cuddle dude. Referinhim to a junky is low

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Junkers, not junkies. You know, bikes that belong in a scrap metal yard. To be honest though I'd guess that the folks on these things are on something.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
My totally reasonable non-junky mate built such a bike. It was a sub thousand dollar MTB that was probably ten years old, the attraction was a cheap way to get to work fast. He was exclusively using on-road bike lanes because he knew it was too fast for bike paths, it clipped along at 50km/h without effort. I had a go once, it was downright scary, in the end he figured out it was too dangerous and got rid of it.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
because he knew it was too fast for bike paths, it clipped along at 50km/h without effort. I had a go once, it was downright scary, in the end he figured out it was too dangerous and got rid of it.
Wasn't there a case down there a year or so ago where someone was riding something similar on the footpath and got collected by someone reversing out of their driveway, he ended up getting a huuuge payout?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Me three. Way too impatient when I'm in a car, I'd kill myself if I was on something that accelerates in a heartbeat
Too easy to go stupid fast with a twist of the throttle.

'Don't get a motorbike' was one of my Dad's life lessons. He broke his leg when he ended up in someone's flower bed on their front lawn.
I've listened so far..........

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Did you guys watch the vid above where the guy slides under the semi-trailer truck trailer trailer???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!