Cyclocross gallery - post yours!

FatMuz

Likes Dirt
Ibis Hakkalugi Disc

Hi.
Thought I'd throw in a picture of mine... only had it for a few weeks. Did 100 km today of singletrack, fire road, dirt and bitumen roads.

Specs:
Ibis Hakkalugi Disc (58cm - they don't make a 56)
Full Ultegra with Shimano Hydro brakes
Stans Iron Cross Rims

Cheers
Murray

WP_20150301_002b_zpslvkp0zqx.jpg

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Hi.
Thought I'd throw in a picture of mine... only had it for a few weeks. Did 100 km today of singletrack, fire road, dirt and bitumen roads.

Specs:
Ibis Hakkalugi Disc (58cm - they don't make a 56)
Full Ultegra with Shimano Hydro brakes
Stans Iron Cross Rims

Cheers
Murray
Like much .... would fit me too !

Let me know when you realise that this CX game is a dud and are ready to re-home it :heh:

a.brasington

Likes Bikes
New commuter and training bike:

View attachment 308846
So I have a few new tidbits to add to the bike and I need your advice for the most important aspect of any bike: colour scheme.

The bars are being replaced with something lighter, so I'm choosing between either fluro orange or fluro pink handlebar tape. Orange to match the bike? Or pink just because?

Also, I have some lighter, comfortable seats lying around I'm swapping for the Fizik. Black and pink to match the pink handlebar tape, or blue and white?

poita

Likes Dirt
So I have a few new tidbits to add to the bike and I need your advice for the most important aspect of any bike: colour scheme.

The bars are being replaced with something lighter, so I'm choosing between either fluro orange or fluro pink handlebar tape. Orange to match the bike? Or pink just because?

Also, I have some lighter, comfortable seats lying around I'm swapping for the Fizik. Black and pink to match the pink handlebar tape, or blue and white?
Definitely Orange

nettabs

Squid
Just acquired this baby. Not too keen on the bar tape but otherwise very happy with the machine itself.

Just need to get some new tape, and replace the rocket rons for some marathon plus' and it'll be all set for commuting.

Skarajew

Likes Bikes
My replacement for the RLT, as i needed to raise funds for the new trek(s)

Circa2, with carbons. Goes ok. Rather heavy and doesn't really stop when the anchors are pulled!

circa.jpg

Snockers

Likes Bikes
Surly Straggler

So it probably isn't exactly "CX", but it's probably closer to that than it is to an MTB....

My Surly Straggler, it's been going solid for about 12 months now. Have made a few changes from stock spec in that time to make it a little more suited to my riding and preferences, namely:

- Stan's Grail rims laced to Surly Ultra New (f) and Deore XT (r) hubs
- Sram Apex levers, with left hand internals removed for 1x10
- Sram X9 Type 2 mid-cage rear mech
- XT 11-36 cassette and XT chain
- Raceface 40t N-W chainring

(Pictured in singlespeed mode; training to do Beechworth SHITS this weekend on a singlespeed!)

It's seen a fair bit of varied terrain in that time, I've raced a couple of CX races and the Dirty Gran Fondo, ridden my hometown trails at Nailcan Hill in Albury, taken it out to both Youies and Lysterfield, I've also put some slicks on it and ridden the Domestique Mt Hotham ride and the 130km Audax this year, have done Donna Buang a few times on it, and I do get out hit the Yarra trails on it every now and then. Majority of the time though it serves as a commuter for my commute along Merri Creek Trail, with some dirt sections particularly at the work end.

Discovered just recently the fork will (just) clear the 29x2.4" tyres from my Karate Monkey....!

Attachments

Benny Storer

Likes Bikes
Rosko SSCX

Here is my new CX whip, although the geometry is more 'Road' than CX. Destined to spend it's days on Tasmanian back country roads.

601832_10153638847881311_3737192102397096801_n.jpg