D.I.Y stopwatch/ Timer

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Awesome, solves the ancient old problem associated with riding alone. Good to see people using the 'Fiki' as well.

udi

swiss cheese
..Why not just stick a wrist watch on your bars? Tis all I do...
Yeah that worked for me. I hate the bulky look of the big stopwatches used in this thread, and while it's a great idea, I think it'd be way nicer if you rewired the stop/start button on a digital watch. It makes that $200 dura-ace cassette a real waste when you add 50g back on in stopwatch haha...

You can buy decent watches from kmart with a stopwatch for about $17, but it's real finicky to rewire and solder on those tiny circuit boards. I'll have another hack at it some day. Till then, reaching over for the button (or mounting it near the grip) will suffice.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have you ever tried trying to push a tiny ass button on your bars whilst plowing through the finish line of a track....
I currently have a wrist watch on my bars and use it all the time for timing, as do many, many, many other people I know. Even Tracey does it, if its good enough for her its good enough for me :p

Plow King

Little bit.
I currently have a wrist watch on my bars and use it all the time for timing, as do many, many, many other people I know. Even Tracey does it, if its good enough for her its good enough for me :p
Yeah, but it gives teH iELLUUSIONon that im sponnoed cos i hav teh wirez n teh gaDGetZ on my BIKEZ