Damaged frames.

shiznik

Banned
Item: Cracked or damaged frames, preferably Orange 22x's, but will definitely negotiate on any other frame type.
Price and price conditions: Depends what frame type, I have a sum of money ready to spend.
Extra Info: Will pay for postage. I'll need pictures.

Hit me with your offers.

BB1

Likes Dirt
Not sure exactly if this is the type of frame you're after, but I have a Brodie Cyclone frame (5.5 inch travel) sitting in the shed... cracked at the top of the BB. Can send pics if you're interested. Cheap!

whiddo

Cannon Fodder
hey
i have an '07 orange 224. it as a small crack on the swingarm where shock mounts, rest of frame is in excellent condition.$500 let me know if this interests you? i have photos. i also have w/c s, sunline stem, shimano hone cranks, seat +post, saint bb + sunline headset for sale.
thanks
whiddo@hotmail.com

norco man

Likes Bikes
I have a 2006 norco a-line with a fairlly hefty crack on the top shockmount. Hit me with an offer on it if you're interrested.

Cheers, Nic

MountainBikeMike

Likes Dirt
Hey mate,

I've got a 2001 Giant DH Comp which has a crack on the back side of the seat tube where it intersects the shock mount. Also the bearings are all rat shit, but I can provide the shock...
Also have a 2005 Mongoose Hard Luck. Really good condition except it has an Ibeam seat post stuck in it. I've been to hell trying to get it out... my guess is its seat tube is ovalised... No idea how it happened though.

Contact me if interested and I'll get pics up.

Mike

BMCFatboy

Likes Bikes
BMC FS01 scandium frame with impact damage on top tube & down tube. Rear carbon triangle & Fox RP23 shock both in great condition though.

scbullit

Likes Dirt
Have a 2007 athem advanced carbon fibre 17". Cracked middle of top tube. RP23 shock in excellent condition. Considering repairing the frame but make me an offer if you want it.