Grips - ODI Troy Lee Designs (yellow)
Saddle - Sunline V1 Ti rail white
Seatpost - Thomson elite inline, Redbull can shim
Front brake - Elixir R white 203mm
Rear brake - Elixir R white 185mm
Cranks - Truvativ Holzfeller (to be changed), Renthal 36t chainring
Chainguide - E13 LG1+
Chain - SRAM
Pedals - Wellgo (Ti MG-1s in grey ordered)
Rear derailleur - X9
Rear shifter - X9
Cassette - SRAM DH 11-26t
Front hub - Scott
Rear hub - Sun-Ringle Jumping Flea 135x12
Front rim - DT Swiss FR600
Rear rim - DT Swiss FR600
Spokes - DT
Nipples - Purple
Tyres - Schwalbe Big Betty 2.4 DH
Tubes - Specialized Turbo
Total weight - TBC

BIG THANKS TO....
SCOTT,KAI AND BEN @ APPLEBY CYCLES
MATT @ CTN IMPORTS for hooking up the DSP Ti spring
JETBLACK purveyors of Sunline finery
AVANTI/SHEPPARD INDUSTRIES Your new source for Scott bikes.

Last edited:

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
bahahahahahaha perfect!!! i pressed the play button on the youtube clip and then browsed through the photos. I felt as if i was at an online gallery lol.
great bike, great thread 10/10

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
holy shit dude such clean build looks awsome!

p.s. eletric six have very strange video clips:rolleyes:
[video=youtube;HTN6Du3MCgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI[/video]

Q dog

Likes Dirt
Awesome. One of the best looking factory spec'd bikes out there with a few personal touches to set it off. SIK! 10/10

brutasauras

Likes Dirt
Hey mate is that a long or a short and how tall are you as looked at one of them but was a bit worried that they were a bit small in the top tube length.

floody

Wheel size expert
Thanks everyone! I'm pretty happy with it but theres still a handful of changes to come...
I've only spent about an hour on it so far but impressions are it just loves to get rowdy, its not as supple as my old SX was but it rails corners and is super responsive, and super easy to throw around. Its got so much standover and such a short rear end too which make it really easy to manual, hop, whip etc.

Hey mate is that a long or a short and how tall are you as looked at one of them but was a bit worried that they were a bit small in the top tube length.
Hey man, yeah its a Short. I'm about 175cm so it feels ok to me,but is certainly on the shorter side of things when you're sitting down on it, very compact even compared to my old medium SX-Trail (despite being about the same on paper). If you are much taller I'd definitely consider the Long.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love the Voltage FR's.

Spec is amazing, and as someone mentioned, one of the best looking stock bikes on the market. Is a shame the 36's dont have the new Ashima coating, would have looked even more bling, but never the less looks amazing.

Enjoy.

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Absolutely Shit Hot . I bought the FR20 several months back and i love it. I changed the tyres for something a little less weighty; the big bettys, are just under 1.4kgs each, and although the raves are good, they wear quickly. I also changed the pedals and the bars ( personal choice things ) Your model is way blingier, i really like it !:)

Last edited:

dhlouie101

Likes Dirt
man i am sooo jealous of you that has to be one of the nicest bikes ive ever seen, are you thinking of changing anything else apart from the forks?

merc-blue

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how does it ride?
been tempted to building one up with totems etc as my next DH rig but the 180mm rear has been keeping me abit hesitant