DansComp Shipping?!

brycethebomb

Likes Dirt
Hi all,
im buying some clothing from danscomp. i have 9 items (including the free gift) and shipping is $60??! seems ridiculously high for a few tees and some other clothing...
is this normal?
thanks

racebmx

Likes Dirt
yeah. i bought a supercross 20mm front bmx axle and two pairs of S&M socks. parts cost 34$ and shipping cost 30$. yet it cost cheapgoodsbmx.com 80$us to post me a frame, forks, stem and bars.

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
High shipping cost is typical of U.S. stores, some seem to have no relation to what you buy for eg add 1 spoke nipple and shipping price goes up $2...

Try sending them an email explaining your needs and that you feel the shipping cost is high, ask if they have a cheaper method of shipping. It has worked for me before with Jenson USA...

brycethebomb

Likes Dirt
well they havent replied yet.. has anyone bought any clothing off danscomp? tricky knowing what size i am sinch there's no size charts

met63

Likes Dirt
well they havent replied yet.. has anyone bought any clothing off danscomp? tricky knowing what size i am sinch there's no size charts
i buy clothes off there all the time man. there should be (inch-centimetres) sizing charts when you open the item.

LeonDanger

Likes Bikes
The shipping is based on the price of the items you get. Once you go over a certain amount the shipping price changes. You can always go to a local store or a domestic mail order.

Crimson

Likes Dirt
I did a mock up order the other night with Dans and for $1000 worth of gear, they only wanted $90 freight.

I was expecting quite a bit more than that to be honest.

melbourne rider

The Select Phew
dans comp is insane! i built my entire bike apart from frame and bars, ended up paying around 1500 for a 3000+ bike the shipping is high but consider the savings you'll nab?
or do what i use to do and sell something you havent got/"ordered" yet, it works quite well just be careful of ordering over $900 (i think it is) because of import fees