Darling Of The Hip Set

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Fashion And Fame. A place to share the good, bad, mediocre, and horrific developments in MTB fashion.

I was looking for an appropriate place to share this important news in the up-cycling fashion world. Tubes and tyres as belts and wallets .... I'd risk copping the 'hipster' tag for a tyre tread belt.

But while I'm here .... wtf DHaRCO? So you like the Hawaiin shirt look .... meh ... variety is the spice of life. This seems like an exercise in 'how to not sell frame wraps'.

.... are there a lot of flamingos in Hawaii? Asking for a friend ...

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Love me some DHaRCO. Most companies do boring bland shite. It’s not the horrid pyjamas that we used to see, but very distinctive.
For it's intended purpose, I think boring and bland is more marketable. I just don't get the 'all or nothing' pitch. Give me an option to be boring and bland please. I suppose I could buy some contact at Officeworks .... :oops:

moorey

call me Mia
For it's intended purpose, I think boring and bland is more marketable. I just don't get the 'all or nothing' pitch. Give me an option to be boring and bland please. I suppose I could buy some contact at Officeworks .... :oops:
But basically everyone is already doing boring and bland. Go with them.
I would’v use their frame skin. I don’t use any frame skin.
I like their kit designs though. Also TrackX kit.

moorey

call me Mia
Keep an eye out for a guy in a yellow helmet and green hoodie. I put those parts in slow Mo, so you could get a better look.