DARTMOOR pre-order 2011: closed.

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Is that $1600 on all Fearless cycles products?
Also would it include the X-fusion combo's etc or are we talking just Dartmoor products?

The Shine looks like it would be a really fun bike but due to my limited experience (all hardtail and BMX) i wouldn't have a clue which parts would be best for the beating it would receive, i usually opt for the strongest.

There are many looking to downgrade from their DH / FR bikes or upgrade from their HT / BMX bikes (or wife forbid adding another bike to the collection) and i've found little feedback within the market for this genre of bike. It usually sounds quite biased or uneducated and makes me think i'm getting the wrong impression of the product.

With thought to the upcoming opening of "GreenValleys" (Fingers Crossed) and hopefully more parks like it how would one spec a "Shine" purchasing all parts through Fearless? Further on what would said bike be able to handle in regards to big hits & drops for the novice?

Thanks

Pete

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Is that $1600 on all Fearless cycles products?
Also would it include the X-fusion combo's etc or are we talking just Dartmoor products?

The Shine looks like it would be a really fun bike but due to my limited experience (all hardtail and BMX) i wouldn't have a clue which parts would be best for the beating it would receive, i usually opt for the strongest.

There are many looking to downgrade from their DH / FR bikes or upgrade from their HT / BMX bikes (or wife forbid adding another bike to the collection) and i've found little feedback within the market for this genre of bike. It usually sounds quite biased or uneducated and makes me think i'm getting the wrong impression of the product.

With thought to the upcoming opening of "GreenValleys" (Fingers Crossed) and hopefully more parks like it how would one spec a "Shine" purchasing all parts through Fearless? Further on what would said bike be able to handle in regards to big hits & drops for the novice?

Thanks

Pete
This is for all Fearless cycles products ( the reverse gear would go on back order as 2011 gear isn't finished from them yet.)

DIYmtb side of things:
Ti bolts
X-fusion Velours
X-fusion Velvets
X-fusion rear shocks
Hygia and other parts are included.
Due to the price of the Vengeance I can't afford to include that one, although I am willing to work out a nominated value for it that could work in a package.

Best bet to spec a complete shine would be to email me at info@fearlesscycles.com.au and we can work through the best weight to strength ratio and fine tune a build to your requirements.

cheers,

Rick.

Last edited:

sullivanvizual

Likes Dirt
Awesome looking ride that!

A certain rider just said he might be shreding on one so hopefully becuase, I plan to do a lot of shooing with him this year:)

Always loved the underground brands alot and rider owned etc..

Whens the dartmoor film out ?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Awesome looking ride that!

A certain rider just said he might be shreding on one so hopefully becuase, I plan to do a lot of shooing with him this year:)

Always loved the underground brands alot and rider owned etc..

Whens the dartmoor film out ?
Has been pushed back 2 weeks to mid feb!

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Are All items availiable for Pre orders Rick?
Yes all items should be in stock for the order, if something goes out I will be making contact and trying to find a viable option or refunding that part.

When you say "Dartmoor Gear" does then mean every Dartmoor product on FS?

Thanks,

Dan
every Dartmoor product in the 2011 product range (as per catalog ) besides the armour as that isn't ready yet. Please note that the wish is apart of the 2012 line up and is not yet available.

cheers guys,

rick/

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Thanks Rick.

I've noticed in the 2011 catalogue that the Lite-Force front hub is a 20x100mm axle. But on FS it says 20x110mm. So how long in the hub?

Thanks,

Dan
That's a misprint, I've been using the lite force hub on a set of X-fusion vengeance, and rhys has had one running on his boxxers. The x-drive and x-15/b15, b2 and the vee2 are 100 x 10 or 15mm.

You can see this difference in the product images. Definitely a valid comment though Dan!

Last edited:
That's a misprint, I've been using the lite force hub on a set of X-fusion vengeance, and rhys has had one running on his boxxers. The x-drive and x-15/b15, b2 and the vee2 are 100 x 10 or 15mm.

You can see this difference in the product images. Definitely a valid comment though Dan!
Thanks again.

"I've been using the lite force hub on a set of X-fusion vengeance" thats all I needed to hear! :D

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
The all new 2 piece thorn cranks will be available for order! just got the news then. ( just waiting on the price!)

obama64

Cannon Fodder
This is for all Fearless cycles products ( the reverse gear would go on back order as 2011 gear isn't finished from them yet.)

DIYmtb side of things:
Ti bolts
X-fusion Velours
X-fusion Velvets
X-fusion rear shocks
Hygia and other parts are included.
Due to the price of the Vengeance I can't afford to include that one, although I am willing to work out a nominated value for it that could work in a package.

Best bet to spec a complete shine would be to email me at info@fearlesscycles.com.au and we can work through the best weight to strength ratio and fine tune a build to your requirements.

cheers,

Rick.
A certain rider just said he might be shreding on one so hopefully becuase, I plan to do a lot of shooing with him this yea