Database error?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
45 duplicate posts from bulk that are all empty. Same with the other few posts by humans.

HappyAustralia day from the forum software?

Z

Zaf

I'm intrigued to see what this NS Surburban looks like now though.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Did some server work last night, the posts table went a bit screwy.. should have settled down now.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Ah I see now, those pics were IMG wrapped inside a URL:

There is something buggy with Tapatalk when you do that.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Error 522 - Website offline

Guys,

Not sure if others are affected by I have been getting the following error multiple times last night at home on the ipad and today at work on Windows PC. It is intermittent.

Capture.JPG

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I get that one sporadically on mobile. I've assumed it is an issue at my end...telstra have been delivering patchy data service recently.

Flow-Rider

Burner
That happened a few times to me last night. It something to do with this site because I can instantly get onto to other sites.

Minlak

custom titis
Guys,

Not sure if others are affected by I have been getting the following error multiple times last night at home on the ipad and today at work on Windows PC. It is intermittent.

View attachment 326735
That happened a few times to me last night. It something to do with this site because I can instantly get onto to other sites.
This is what happens when people don't pay their subscriptions on time the servers get shut down til payment is made

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Guys,

View attachment 326735

As as per the image, the server running this site at the cloudflare hosting provider has crashed/gone offline. Cloudflare aren't super reliable, I see this issue for other websites at cloudflare now and then.