Database errors, inbox error

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I'm getting database errors trying to access threads with many pages, e.g little things you love, PM inbox is inaccessible with a database error as well.

same results from win7, win8, iOS, via adsl and 4G. even tried a vpn.

i needed a good cache clear out anyway

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got some errors a few days ago but today I am getting a "521: Website down error". I have a screen capture but the upload keeps failing.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
I'm working on it guys... it's a strange one. "no space left on device" when there's heaps.

I originally thought failing ssd, but still having the issue after copying the server to another drive.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I'm working on it guys... it's a strange one. "no space left on device" when there's heaps.

I originally thought failing ssd, but still having the issue after copying the server to another drive.

Horay for recovery, though I got lots and lots of work done today!

stirk

Burner

Woot, back up to some degree.

Some databases have capacity limits configured which are independent to device capacity.

Horay for recovery, though I got lots and lots of work done today!
Yep like I said Australia's GDP jumped a notch today!

I get a database error if I try to edit a post.
Redbruce will be furious if he can't edit a post!!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

This is a fucking set up. Tony Abbott has put you up to this!

stirk

Burner
This is a fucking set up. Tony Abbott has put you up to this!
You need protection as you never know what kind of virus might be trying to penetrate your borders.

Somemantech might stop the penetration but also might be responsible for it in the first place.

The missing inodes were found.